Strawberries Might Help You To Fight Off Diseases Like Diabetes And Keep You Healthy

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Diabetes is one of the mostly discussed topics due to the fact that it is one of the most prevalent diseases in the world. Long before the pandemic of Covid-19, we were already suffering from a massive pandemic of diseases like diabetes. Many people also believe that eating fruits will increase the risk of diabetes. However, quite opposite is the truth. Many people also believe that people who are already suffering from diabetes cannot eat fruits. However, this is not true either. A scientific study that was included in Molecular Nutrition and Food Research journal shows that fruits such as strawberries are actually really good for diabetes because strawberries contain a nutrient that increases insulin production which can lead to more blood sugar control. So, if you are someone who wants to control blood sugar, then add strawberries to your plate!

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I love strawberries but I hardly see them here in my locality so I eat less of them. but I have always known there are loaded with nutrients that can help the body. so those suffering from diabetes needs to read this and take more of them now it will help them

Sodiq

Thanks you for sharing this great post with us here OP, this post is very informative and will be an eye opener for most individuals suffering from diabetes and other related diseases who think eating strawberry can be dangerous for their health. However, aside strawberry being helpful and healthy for diabetics people, it is also an healthy fruit which contain alot of nutritional benefits. Strawberry is a fruit that is packed with so many healthy, medicinal and benefitial nutrients that are needed by our body to maintain an healthy life and stay fit.

From various researches carried out by various scientist, studies shows that strawberries are a great source of vitamins such as vitamins C and vitamin K. They are also filled with dietary fibers, potassium, folic acid, manganese etcetera. Strawberries, due to the medicinal properties they contains can helps to protect from some various kinds of life threatening diseases in human body.

Generally, Strawberries are tasty and are also sweet, just like apple they also has an heart shape size. They are mostly bright red in colour and they belongs to the Rosaceae family. Strawberry are also among super foods in the world. This amazing super food can also helps in regulating our blood pressure. And can also aid weight loss.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Diabetes is one of the mostly discussed topics due to the fact that it is one of the most prevalent diseases in the world. Long before the pandemic of Covid-19, we were already suffering from a massive pandemic of diseases like diabetes. Many people also believe that eating fruits will increase the risk of diabetes. However, quite opposite is the truth. Many people also believe that people who are already suffering from diabetes cannot eat fruits. However, this is not true either. A scientific study that was included in Molecular Nutrition and Food Research journal shows that fruits such as strawberries are actually really good for diabetes because strawberries contain a nutrient that increases insulin production which can lead to more blood sugar control. So, if you are someone who wants to control blood sugar, then add strawberries to your plate!
Good evening from my region everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about strawberries and diabetes. It is wonderful that people who suffer from diabetes can enjoy this delicious fruit. To be honest, I had no idea that sweet fruits like strawberries are very good for diabetes and that they can control blood sugar. I will definitely inform people who suffer from diabetes about it. Thanks a lot again for sharing this useful information with us. It is highly appreciated.