Strawberries Improve The Health Of Your Bones And Prevent Osteoarthritis

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Strawberries are one of the greatest fruits out there. It is a kind of fruit that has a low quantity of sugar and it is okay for most of the diabetic people to consume strawberries. The fact of the matter is that strawberries are available in most of the countries and it is a kind of seasonal fruit in my country. It is a bit expensive in my country, but if you consider the fact that strawberries have many health benefits, then you would be more than willing to spend money. This is because a study that was carried out by the experts of the Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation has strongly recommended consumption of strawberries in order to make bones healthier because they do help to keep your bones in a healthy condition. The study showed that eating a few servings of strawberries can help you develop healthier bones within the period of twelve weeks.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Anything to help in boosting the health of our part of our bodies should be upheld. Strawberries I know are loaded with nutrients that can help the body in different ways. Now it about keeping the bones strong then it is all good. I try to take the fruits I see a lot.

Sodiq

You are right @Good-Guy about those benefits you highlighted up there. Strawberries are among the most healthy and common fruit in the world, eating strawberries in a daily basis may help your body develop healthy bones within a very short period of time or weeks. But in addition to the benefits of strawberries you already mentioned, strawberries are an healthy fruit that are loaded with several healthy and nutritional properties, they are packed with several vitamins, dietary fibers, and are also highly rich in polyphenols which serves as an antioxidant in the body.

Strawberries are delicious tropical fruit that can be grown in any part of the world, which makes them common. though, they are quite expensive in some part of the world. There are different types of strawberries, they are Albion strawberry, Allstar strawberry, Benton strawberry and cavendish strawberry. And they all has their own distinguish characteristics. But among them, Albion strawberry is undebatably the sweetest which makes it the most popular among strawberries.

Generally, strawberries has an heart shape, and try are sweet and also tasty. Their flavors can be used for perfumes, lip gloss as well as for candy sweet. Eating strawberries can also helps in regulating the level of blood sugar in the body and can also boost immune system if eating regularly.