How to earn stable income online?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many ways to make money online, both the free ways and the paid ways. There are some online making money opportunities that requires investment while some that only requires our time. But for beginners and someone that has no money to invest.
What are the ways to make money online and make it a stable income? What I mean by stable income is an amount that is expected to been earned in a week.

I have tried many ways to make money online without investing money and I have seen how hard it has been to make money online freely. And also discovered that most of the websites that we make money with don't last forever, which makes us to look for other means. Like bizdustry forum that was paying fro post on the forum, have now decided to stop paying. For those that only knew about bizdustry forum. It means they will stop earning online. But for those that know other forum like trendri will continue.

But if trendri and other websites that we known like beermoneyforum and the rest stopped paying, what are we going to do next? It means we will start from a fresh and look for new ways to make money online.
Is there any way to stop something like this from happening?
Can we stop relying on the websites and look for a free way to make money online and have a stable income online?

Caramelle

Lack of stability is one of the disadvantages of working online. Indeed, websites come and go and online workers don't have much choice but to look elsewhere. This is also the reason why we must diversify our income streams. It's not safe at all to be reliant on one earning platform because we don't want to get flat-footed when the site decides to stop. There are many different ways to earn money online for free if we'll just take time to do some reading and research. Trendri, for instance, has many interesting posts on that topic. One of the popular ways to earn money online is by doing micro-jobs for machine or AI training. Those types of jobs may be low-paying but if you do them regularly and consistently, you can expect to earn decent cash that is almost like working for a minimum wage offline. If you have relevant skills, you need not be afraid of sites closing because there will always be opportunities to make use of your skills for earning.​