Trading Discussion Earn stable profits and succeed

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a great market to trade and earn money. In order for traders to earn stable profits and succeed in the market, they need the right knowledge and skill. So, new traders should focus on those. My broker Eurotrader's free education courses cover all kinds of strategies needed for trading. In addition, this broker does not take any fees or additional charges.

Kingstone

As lucrative as forex may be, it should not be done without following the laid down principles.
When you talk about forex principles, what exactly do you mean? We are all reading the same charts and the way you analyze the market will be different from the way you will read it. When your Analysis says buy, mine might be sell and we are still following some principles like indicators or determine the trend.

I have watched many videos where one trader will encourage you to go short Jen you see a signal and the other one will counter it. Hence, there are no specific principles except the ones you want to choose for yourself. Some don't use STOP LOSS. SOME USE STOP LOSS and it is working for them

Vladv26

I think in forex it all comes down to experience if you want to make profit. You can't just enter the forex market as a newbie and expect to make huge profits by making random trades at random times. Forex trading is not about luck, it's about knowing when to invest and what to invest into. It also matters the time when you choose to make your traders, when is it right to buy and when is it right to withdraw. All of this you can't learn in a couple of hours by just watching some YouTube videos or reading some articles. You have to put time and effort into it, and over the years you'll gain enough experience to be able to make stable profits

L

LuckyMac

I think in forex it all comes down to experience if you want to make profit. You can't just enter the forex market as a newbie and expect to make huge profits by making random trades at random times. Forex trading is not about luck, it's about knowing when to invest and what to invest into. It also matters the time when you choose to make your traders, when is it right to buy and when is it right to withdraw. All of this you can't learn in a couple of hours by just watching some YouTube videos or reading some articles. You have to put time and effort into it, and over the years you'll gain enough experience to be able to make stable profits
Excellent post, it is key to take your time and have a trading plan. It takes years to become profitable its more of a career but if you have the drive it is an amazing opportunity

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Forex is a time efficient benefit business in the event that you know how to do it. You don't have to burn through 8 hours. With greatest a 4 hours work is sufficient for Forex trading. Sometime thirty minutes is sufficient. In any case, for this you need to examine a long way to go the specialty of trading. At that point you need to do significantly more practice in demo account. For my personal trading I spend 3 hours in average everyday. I am trading with Eurotrader broker that has over 100 trading instruments. You can choose your best from here.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
I always remember that you need a plan to trade. A trading mindset can never be successful without a plan. Therefore, in order to trade, I need to combine plan and discipline with money management and risk management.

Nite

Valued Contributor
The traders who aim to have a regular income from forex trading may need a consistent profit making forex strategy, which is not an easy task. There are ways in which one can improve their profit achieving chances in forex. Choosing a trading style and strategy is necessary, then traders need to backtest this method for the past market performance, so that they gain some experience and confidence.

JoeSeki

To earn a stable income, you have to become regular in your actions. Even if you are a long term trader it’s important to invest some time daily in reading charts. Make it your goal to learn at least one new thing each day.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Keep your motivation alive all the time because you don’t know when you can profit on the market and when the loss occurs. You can adopt some tactics to higher your profit ratio. Except for so, there is nothing you can do for certain to reduce the loss ratio. Just stay careful all the time. FXOpulence tries to help traders earn some profit by offering signals at times. They offer high leverage up to 1:500 and narrow trading spread.

Mary Frederick

Forex is a decentralized market where more than 4 trillion transactions take place every day and broker works as an intermediary. As the market is served by numerous brokers, we should be careful about broker selection.