How to Earn Money from YouTube as passive income!

MOSIUR

passive.jpg

There are many ways for earning money as passive income. Creating a YouTube channel is one of the greatest sources of making money as passive income.

For this reason, you have to have a Gmail account. With the help of a Gmail account, you can create a YouTube channel very easily. After creating the channel, you have to upload some videos and then you have to wait for traffic to your website.
There are some terms and conditions from YouTube, that is to say; you need to complete 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour views. Whenever you finish 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour view, you can apply for monetization. For completing monetization, you have to create another account in Google AdSense. Then you have to link your local bank account to Google AdSense.

The more people watch your videos, the more money you will earn and it will be a passive income. But there are some striking features that you cannot watch your own videos again and again or you cannot send your links to your friends or family or relatives, you cannot request anyone to watch your videos, that is to say; visitors will come to your websites naturally and watch videos naturally and you will earn money naturally.

What are your opinions about it?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Wow! This is really making a lot sense I very much appreciate your post, it will really serve as an eyes opener to many of us to see the enormous benefits we can drive from YouTube. Infact this will really help and favour volggers and bloggers. If one is truly creative there is a lot of opportunities for those who can showcase their creativity online and get this rewards or passive income. I will also look into it myself and see what I can make from it. This is indeed an innovative post. And am hoping others will see it as such.

Terwase5213

View attachment 49890

There are many ways for earning money as passive income. Creating a YouTube channel is one of the greatest sources of making money as passive income.

For this reason, you have to have a Gmail account. With the help of a Gmail account, you can create a YouTube channel very easily. After creating the channel, you have to upload some videos and then you have to wait for traffic to your website.
There are some terms and conditions from YouTube, that is to say; you need to complete 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour views. Whenever you finish 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hour view, you can apply for monetization. For completing monetization, you have to create another account in Google AdSense. Then you have to link your local bank account to Google AdSense.

The more people watch your videos, the more money you will earn and it will be a passive income. But there are some striking features that you cannot watch your own videos again and again or you cannot send your links to your friends or family or relatives, you cannot request anyone to watch your videos, that is to say; visitors will come to your websites naturally and watch videos naturally and you will earn money naturally.

What are your opinions about it?
It's a very nice one though not always easy getting the viewers think I'll try it out

Buzemak

I use to think that if I created a YouTube channel and upload videos that I invite people to watch it through my link. I think is a good way to test someone popularity on social media, again is only a good content that can sell itself way

chriss22000

Youtube is totally not passive because you have to keep uploading videos and also promoting it, if you want to continue making money from it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Very good tips, having a YouTube channel is what many people have been trying to do over the years and a lot of people have actually created several youtube channels but they were unable to monetize it. Creating an account is not where the problem lies but actually monetizing it or making money from it. there are several ways in which anyone can make money on YouTube and one of them is adsense. Before adsense can be enabled in your YouTube channel you must have over 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours. if you are able to monetize your YouTube channel it can serve as one of the best passive income because a video you create today can continue to make you money even in the next 10 years. This is why a lot of people are trying to venture into you to because of how lucrative it i. Another method in which you can use to make money on your channel even if you are not monetised is promoting affiliate products. You can do this by creating videos around the product you are promoting and putting your affiliate link in your description and from there people can buy your products and you get your commissions.

HayKay

This is a great way to earn online via your passion to be honest and I'll choose this over blogging anytime, anyday.
And I think that Google have been fair enough in their policy when it comes to monetizing your channel or videos on YouTube though most people would disagree in a way or completely but I still would say it's okay because if you realistically look at it, you'd have to have a sizeable number of viewership because the guys that pay for advertising wouldn't want it to be shown to an empty audience or people that don't exist.
So looking at it from the angle that there's the need to get value for money, YouTube is doing okay.
That doesn't then mean it's that difficult to get content and people to your channel as well. Ensure you deliver value and you'll have people regularly flock your channel.
Also take advantage of YouTube shorts so you don't get left out of the trend that's happening with the likes of tiktok and Instagram short skits.