A unique way to earn money with your YouTube account

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
We all know that the usual way of earning money on YouTube is to reach up to one thousand subscribers before your account can be monetized. But there was a day I was scrolling through and streaming videos like I usually do, then I came by an ads that say one can get paid by using one’s account to advertise for some certain brands. The sad thing is, I happen to forget the name of the company, I think what they really deal with, is to help you make money on it even without having to reach up to the regular subscribers counts. The thing is, they are like ads agency and they give you what the adverts to post on your YouTube, which will earn you money, what seems to discourage me about this is that, I think they are requesting for one to pay some certain amount as a subscription to get started. The way I see it, I think one is just going to be like a marketing agent, similar to affiliate marketing program. To know more about this, I think it is advisable to search more on stuffs like this on google in order to get the right link for it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Actually, even if Google adsense is not enabled on your YouTube channel there are still several ways you can make money from it. And there are a lot of people that offer tips or give cryptocurrency signals on their youtube channels and they refer people to their telegram channel and from there they can subscribe to their VIP channel. this is one of the best ways people are using currently to reach a lot of people and make money. You can also do the same thing if you are into online money making and from their people can subscribe or buy your course. sometimes it takes a whole lot of time for you to be able to monetize your YouTube channel because you will need about 1,000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours and of course that cannot really come easy so there are several ways in which you can still make money with your YouTube channel. Another unique method is promoting affiliate marketing products. A lot of people have used this strategy to become successful affiliate marketers. The beautiful thing about it is that you don't really need to show your face but you make money by the use of some video making tools.