The unique method to earn you more money as an online store owner

Jamoflondon

Verified member
It is actually obvious that this business is very lucrative but mind you, it might also be challenging in some ways because there will definitely be competitors in which you have to work on how you will beat them so that you can also earn customers to come make business transactions in your store as well.
Honestly speaking, there is a particular idea that might be really effective in order to make people pick interest in one’s online store as the favorite one, and the more people go on there to buy stuffs, the more profits you will be making systematically.
The method is simple, you should allow people to be able to bargain or negotiate the price they will be paying for each item, I do not know if there is a platform that has thought about this yet or that has been making use of it but as for me, I have never seen of them do such thing and it will be a great strategy to attract more customers to want to buy from your site, trust me, people love anything that relates to discount when buying items, so it will be like an indirect way to give your customers discount on the goods.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The method is truly unique as far as I am concerned because judging from the analysis I do not think that I have ever come across an idea like this, even on jiji, all they can do is to link a buyer and a seller together then it will be like a direct peer to peer trade without an escrow but imagine an online store like Jumia where you will get to buy directly from them, they should give room for buyers to be able to directly negotiate with them on a price of an item, I mean it will be so amazing