The unique method to make money with crypto

Jamoflondon

Verified member
As it is well known that a lot of people are making so much income from cryptocurrencies and the most common way they are doing it is by purchasing it holding till it rise in value probably in the future, this method is called HODL, they buy and hold. Meanwhile, there are other method you can actually use to earn good profits from it but probably because you do not know about it, then it makes it feel like there is no other idea than the common one.
The buying and selling method: In this way, you do not have to buy and wait for it to inflate in the future, the real trick about this is that you will use the price difference of Bitcoin in different currencies of different countries as an advantage for yourself, what I am trying to say is that currencies of different nations are not the same, or let me say the price of Bitcoin from different platforms to make it more easier to understand, you can buy at low rate from one site and then sell it at one website where the rate appreciates more. That is just the simple magic to earn more money from crypto.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I personally have once thought about something like this before in the past but I got discourage due to the fact that btc was banned in nigeria and because of that, bank transfers will not work to send in crypto directly which makes me sad, the method I was even thinking about then was to be able to make use of PayPal and Paxful to do the transaction and the price difference is what I will be using to make my profit just like the poster explained up there, to me, I clearly the point of view of the person that posted this but i don’t think it can work here.