How profitable it is to earn money on YouTube?

Immilash

It's no longer a story, there are lots of people that earns hundreds of dollars with their YouTube channels, how will you feel if you earn by just making an important videos, this actually has different advantages because it will help you in divers ways. At this moment I'm not earning money on YouTube because is never easy to me, before one can start to earn from his or her YouTube channels you need to have a good traffic, having good number of traffic is the most challenges we face when starting a YouTube channel, remember all you do without traffic is a waste of time the reason why I said this is because YouTube will only pay you if you have much views on you contents. The best way that you can earn money on YouTube is by posting informative, scillinating and entertaining contents. This what most people likes an you can atracts there attention by posting this kinds of contents. To be frank starting a YouTube channel is no easy but if you put good efforts you will definitely achieve what you want. That's all I can say about earning money on YouTube remember your ideas are always welcome. Thank you.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
It's no longer a story, there are lots of people that earns hundreds of dollars with their YouTube channels, how will you feel if you earn by just making an important videos, this actually has different advantages because it will help you in divers ways. At this moment I'm not earning money on YouTube because is never easy to me, before one can start to earn from his or her YouTube channels you need to have a good traffic, having good number of traffic is the most challenges we face when starting a YouTube channel, remember all you do without traffic is a waste of time the reason why I said this is because YouTube will only pay you if you have much views on you contents. The best way that you can earn money on YouTube is by posting informative, scillinating and entertaining contents. This what most people likes an you can atracts there attention by posting this kinds of contents. To be frank starting a YouTube channel is no easy but if you put good efforts you will definitely achieve what you want. That's all I can say about earning money on YouTube remember your ideas are always welcome. Thank you.
Hi again. Thank you very much for your informative post about how profitable it is to earn money on Youtube. It is true that Youtube is so popular and a lot of people around the world visit this website daily. Maybe it is the most visited site in the world. People visit this site to watch videos, to listen to music to get information about anything. Youtube is like google for me. It gives answers to our questions and solves problems sometimes.
It is very interesting that many people earn a lot of money from Youtube. Of course, there are some other people that although they are trying hard to make some money from Youtube they never succeed. Unfortunately, it is not easy to make an income on Youtube. To be frank, I like the idea to make money from this site. I tried it in the past but I gave it up when I realised how difficult it is. I do not want to disappoint you. You can give it a try and maybe you will succeed. The reasons why it is hard to make money on Youtube, according to me, are two: The first reason is that you should have a lot of subscribers to your channel and the second reason is that you should have a lot of views on your contents. This is my humble opinion.
If you are hardworkingand patient, you may try it. Wish you good luck! :)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Owing a YouTube channel is the first step in creating a passive income. There are many tips we need to follow while trying to create a YouTube channel. First we must make sure we create a unique niche that peopleay find very entertaining, educative and informative. After this, there should be different ways of promoting our YouTube links whenever we post new videos. We should not forget that the only things that can drag people to our channel is by creating quality videos.

Immilash

Thank you for your helpful information @LoukiaCharilaou. I really appreciate your good feedback on This I myself don't think it's easy to earn money on YouTube my reason is because I see YouTube as a mountain and is a long way to the to many people gets discouraged along the line and also YouTube needs much of your time which I don't have, I will just focus on my studies I don't think if I can run a YouTube channel at this moment. But if you won't mind my asking what exactly makes you to quit. I will await your response.

jvletona

Hi @Immilash, thanks for this helpful information, based on my own experience and you have mentioned creating a youtube channel requires a lot of effort and time to really create a long-term income which is passive and it´s the best part of this online income. Maybe in the future, you can share some tools that could help to make a youtube channel successful.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For you to be able to make money on YouTube you have to be naturally interested in that first, because without the natural interest and passion it may not be easy.. you also have to look for a way to create content that will be attracted to people ..

There are two ways people are engaging in YouTube business,some are just creating content without analysing to find out if this content is actually what people are really interested or not , in such a situation it may not really be profitable because you have to create things that people will have interest on..

Some people on the other hand are those that make proper research to find out the type of content people will be interested to watch, this is the type of YouTube business that will be profitable because they have purposely decided to post content that will interest people, generally YouTube business is a profitable online business but before you can be able to make money if you have to meet people's desire as I said earlier, when your content has thousands and millions of viewers you can really make some much money from this and that is what most people are doing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are various ways to make money on the internet currently and making money on YouTube is one of them. A lot of people who are content creators or video creators have capitalised on this opportunity to make some good amount of money for themselves.

Before you venture into YouTube, you need to first of all pick a very good niche and study some things like search engine optimisation because those skills are needed for you to monetize your channel very fast. After then you will need to start creating quality videos that would attract people's attention.

If you are in cryptocurrency niche for example, you need to be giving people gold information about cryptocurrencies on daily basis or weekly basis as the case may be. But as someone who is just starting out on YouTube you need to be creating about 3 videos or more on weekly basis in order to make people to subscribe to your channel.

You must try as much as possible to make people trust what you are giving them or the information you are giving them because that alone can make them to subscribe to your channel. You can also make money on YouTube promoting affiliate products.

KURTAULI

Making money on youtube is not easy. The competition is high and it is difficult to think of a new niche that will bring you success and money together. Also important is the fact that youtube pays very little to secondary countries. In my country youtube pays very little. It pays $ 0.04 per 1000 views which is very little. Making and editing videos is not easy it requires a lot of time and resources

Ajebo25

Verified member
Basically making money on YouTube really depends on your videos and your audience you need to have a lot of clicks and attractive videos or over you should not post videos which are copyrights if not you may get banned on YouTube and may not be able to post your videos and if your balance is below hundred dollars then you're not going to get paid Avon if you're accounts gets blocked by Google.

Making money on YouTube is really profitable but there's one thing which and they to think of if you're in a country where you used subscriber identification model which is abbreviated as sin then you will have to buy a date of plan which is very expensive posting videos on YouTube takes a lot of data which means you will have to subscribe a very large amount of data every month depending on you budget weather weekly or daily or even monthly depending on the how constant you posed to videos on your YouTube channel unless you used apps which compresses do videos into little data which prevents do large use of data when uploading on YouTube so make sure your content is attractive to your audience.

Making money in YouTube is very profitable especially when you have lots of subscribers and watch hour. Youtube has been seen as one of the top ways one can make money online by just posting videos and uploading contents. The general requirements for monetization being 1000 followers and 4000 watch hour has been deemed hard to get which is actually true for the most part. But after all, the requirements isn't that bad at all considering a network like this. I know a lot of people who has made a lot of money using YouTube as their only source of income. If you're someone who has a lot of followers on social media or someone who make good contents, consider opening a YouTube channel. Ic you're someone who already have a YouTube cahnnel, you might want to agree with me that it is not easy at all as one may see it to get a thousand followers and watch hours. You have to make contents consistently and run ads so as to get your channel known to people. Another problem is that there is high competition. someone who post same contents like yours may have high chances of getting a lot of views than you. It all depends on how SEO oriented you are and how much quality contents you're able to come up with.