Is it possible to earn through surveys? It is profitable?

Moni2402

The Internet provides many benefits for those of us who want to do business, because obviously we have the capacity to reach thousands of people.
For example, with this article I can reach tens of thousands of people, or hundreds of thousands of people without any difficulty; because I write it 1 time, in about 20 minutes and then everyone can see it without me having to be in person, explaining to each of those people and making an effort individually, dedicating my time separately to everyone.
So this for me is a good deal, because it is exponentially scalable.
I can, with the same effort with which I speak to you who are reading, reach a million people or an entire country with my words.
And when we talk about money with surveys, the matter is not so scalable anymore, because it all comes down to 2 things: how many surveys can you solve in 1 day and how much will you be paid per survey.
In addition to how many surveys at most companies are willing to give you.
Imagine that you are a car company that wants to pay a group of people to give you their opinion on a particular topic.
How many surveys per person are you willing to pay? In fact, how much are you willing to pay for someone to give you their opinion?
You don't know if the opinion he is going to give you is honest or not; Although they will surely make you compromise, there are no guarantees of anything.
You don't know if the person knows about it or not; And above all, if there is someone who is looking to earn money by answering surveys, they will most likely do the survey more for the money than for the survey itself.
So, when you take the side of the company, you can analyze that in reality you would not be willing to pay enough for that type of opinion, especially when from a market research point of view, there are many better ways to acquire ideas. and clues about the market, knowing what people think in different ways than surveying them; That's one way, but it's obviously not where the main marketing budget is going.

IamDozzy

I have never tried to earn through surveys but I have seen a number of people complaining of being scammed through surveys. Plus one has to be careful of the kind of information one gives through surveys to avoid identity theft. But in all if there are legitimate survey sites and their earning power isn't bad then I would give it a try but I am not assuring because as I said most survey sites are a scam.

Georgeadawara

It is very easy to eran through survey. There are many platforms that many people us it to earn on the accepted of survey the survey platforms are many but some of them are scam and they can only use u and forgot with you after consuming tour data an so they are different types of platforms that paid I wish someone can help us and introduce us to such kind of websites so that we can be use for help.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Most of these so-caleed surveys are only open to people living in western countries and these surveys are never available for people living in tier 3 countries. If you want to join such kind of website, then please keep one thing in mind: you may never even recieve any survey if you reside in tier 3 country. Most of the surveys website only target the audience of western countries because they only want opinions about products available in western countries.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is very much possible to earn through surveys and earn some incentive for it. But it is possible if you're from the first world countries. If not it will be hard to take dime from providing your answers to most of the survey sites like surveytime, Yougov, swagbucks etc. I just stay away from surveys cos I'm not from the first world country.