Earn Money Youtube is a best way to earn money..

I

inham123

Youtube is best platform for Earn money. I am monthly Earning $200-$500 for youtube. This is easy to earn day to day Profit. So My mind is YOUTUBE is best way. You need to help text me. I wil share the ideas..

btaliat

VIP Contributor
YouTube is no doubt a perfect place to make money. But just like any other forums and ways of making money online, it has some rules that backed it. Without following adequately all these rules, there many not be success. I will be glad to come here avin to read the poster ideas.

Jonaville

Easier said than done. Of course there are people earning big on YouTube, but do you know when these people started, how they consistently upload videos even without earning a dime? What I'm saying is it will take a while before one can get to the stage where one earns a great deal.

L

Lilly2021

A matter of discipline to post consistently on YT, but you can cut the content into smaller pieces and reuse on IG etc...so absolutely worth the time if you ask me

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of online business, before they can comfortably engage into it there are some people that don't have interest to have a YouTube business and there some people also that have interest for that .so I can say that it all depend on the interest of an individual that will determine this. Personally I cannot engage in YouTube business because that is not my interest.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is no doubt that YouTube is a very great platformfor anyone to venture into and make some money online. sometimes it requires certain skills for you to be able to get a whole lot of followers and viewers in order to get monetized. It is important to have proper knowledge of SEO as a YouTuber.

MOSIUR

Yeah! You have caught up the accurate point. If you want to earn much money, you must receive the token of youtube. It is one kind of passive income too. The greatest problem is to get monetization from Google Adsense but it is not so serious if people watch your videos regularly.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Well I am not trying to totally disagree with the person the wrote this article but I would say that it is quite wrong to put that topic in that manner, saying the YouTube is the best way to make money. It makes it sound like the person is talking about in general profession which is not so. Even to say that in the world social media, I still can’t fully agree to it. One can say that one of the best way but not actually the best way. There are still so many ways to earn a living that will pay so much more than being a YouTuber. I can boldly say that some people still more money in other social media platforms than on YouTube

Setho

VIP Contributor
When it comes to ways in which you can be able to make passive income I am also going to vote for YouTube because you can be making money on a video that you have posted 10 years ago provided that you are getting more of viewers. YouTube who has the highest barrier to entry among all the social media networks that I know right now and I thought if you want to benefit from the platform then you should be ready to double your hard work and you also need to be very creative while battling with competition .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
YouTube provides the people with the opportunity to make money online. but it is not the best way to make money online. Someone who is video or picture shy will never choose YouTube as an opportunity to make money.

Someone who is a budget may find it difficult to start a YouTube channel. The reason is that you will need different type of car gets to make. You will also need a special equipment to edit and perfect the video you create for your YouTube channels.

All these cost a high amount of money to get started with. Another thing is that you need a software which you can use to research no competitive keyboard people are searching on YouTube.

This cost around 97 dollars which can be a lot of money for some people. You need a mid range budget if you want to start a meaningful YouTube channel.

Those who have interest in Trading will always tell you that cryptocurrency trading and investment is one of the best way to make money online.

The same to go for those who are engaging in blogging with a marketing and display advert. Just because a money-making model is good for you does not mean that that is how it is with everyone.

Flow-er

It is very good that you are earning a very good amount of money from YouTube. getting an amount close to $500 in a month from YouTube is very encouraging and is indeed a good platform where someone could make passive income. What you will need to keep doing is to keep uploading videos and at the end if your videos get considerable amount of traffic your channel will be monetized , then you will start earning from the platform. The major challenge is how you could get the tons of traffic and the numbers of subscribers including the numbers of hours of views that you need . Inorder to be successful in this area, you will need a little knowledge around digital marketing because that is what you would use to generate traffic to your YouTube channel. You could also approach some website that is saddled with the responsibility of building traffic to blogs and youtube channels. It is basically very important that you should upload content that you have interest in because that is
What will not get you tired and you will be able to continue uploading content in your channel. YouTube is basically one of the best ways to generate income on the internet and you could make tons of dollars in a month from it.