Earn Money How to earn 1 dollar per 15 min

Finger Geek

Verified member
At first when I saw this program, I said it is a lie, that it is not possible to earn that high in just 15 min for just clicking. So when I joined the program and saw what the website is all about. Then I believed them. This is real. They are really giving people that much and it can be withdrawn.

This program is in form of airdrop. A airdrop is a way of giving free new token to people for free. The current value the owners of the token gives the token is $1. So every 15 mins they gives there members the option to claim $1. Which a member can claim up to $96 per day.

The company is working hard for the token. They are on count down on listing the token on pancake exchanger. And as I see it, they might stop the airdrop after the listing of the token. Why not join now before it is too late.
Because I am not allowed to post link. If you are interested, you can reply here or send me a private message, I will send you the link. And remember you can withdraw to your Binance SmartChain address.

Solution
well personally i have not done the AirDrop so I cannot give you how it is done , I was just saying that there are some of them that will ask you to do that,well since you are already doing I think you should keep us updated on how they are operating so that you will know if they are legit or not.
I have already given up on the airdrop. Because the minimum withdraw is 500 token. And to get that much I will need to claim many times. But I don't have that much time to claim. I am not saying it is not legit but to me, it is a waste of time to claim every 15 min. I get tried easy with claiming for some minutes.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have not requested payout from this airdrop for I have not reached the minimum withdraw. Have you withdrawn from this airdrop and they ask you to send some certain amount to there address? If they ask little fund then it might not be real. But I have not seen other people laying complain on the airdrop.
well personally i have not done the AirDrop so I cannot give you how it is done , I was just saying that there are some of them that will ask you to do that,well since you are already doing I think you should keep us updated on how they are operating so that you will know if they are legit or not.

dBarsa

Au début, quand j'ai vu ce programme, j'ai dit que c'était un mensonge, qu'il n'était pas possible de gagner autant en 15 minutes en cliquant simplement. Alors, quand j'ai rejoint le programme et que j'ai vu de quoi parle le site Web. Alors je les ai crus. C'est réel. Ils donnent vraiment beaucoup aux gens et cela peut être retiré.

Ce programme est sous forme d'airdrop. Un airdrop est un moyen de donner gratuitement un nouveau jeton aux gens. La valeur actuelle que les propriétaires du jeton donnent au jeton est de 1 $. Donc, toutes les 15 minutes, ils donnent aux membres la possibilité de réclamer 1 $. Qu'un membre peut réclamer jusqu'à 96 $ par jour.

La société travaille dur pour le jeton. Ils sont sur le compte à rebours pour inscrire le jeton sur l'échangeur de crêpes. Et comme je le vois, ils pourraient arrêter le largage après l'inscription du jeton. Pourquoi ne pas adhérer maintenant avant qu'il ne soit trop tard.
Parce que je n'ai pas le droit de poster de lien. Si vous êtes intéressé, vous pouvez répondre ici ou m'envoyer un message privé, je vous enverrai le lien. Et rappelez-vous que vous pouvez retirer à votre adresse Binance SmartChain.
Thank you for this, link please.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any platform that will allow you who and that amount of money in 15 minutes except some survey websites that are only limited to some people a certain part of the world. The best way to make money online is to learn a digital skill that will probably fetch you a lot of money.

Janiya

Making $1 per 15 minute is not easy as you are talking about because there is no exact limit and exact time for earning $1 for 15 minutes and not invented any machine and website that pays $1 in 15 minutes or in every 15 minutes.
They always pays in coins then after some time in the coins collide with each other then they become $1 sometimes we make $1 in 2 days or in a day but it takes a great time to make $1 in a day.
But seriously if we talk about the real and legal websites so it is very tough to make money very easily because real websites required hard work and good content as compared to illegal and scam websites so I don't think so that they are websites that pays $1 per 15 minutes and not found yet.

G

Godspower2

Looking at the factors surrounding what you just Said. It is obvious that this looks like a Ponzi scheme but I am not saying it is. Who literally gives you 1$ every 15mins. It looks too good to be true but life is risk itself. If It works for you go for it

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have already given up on the airdrop. Because the minimum withdraw is 500 token. And to get that much I will need to claim many times. But I don't have that much time to claim. I am not saying it is not legit but to me, it is a waste of time to claim every 15 min. I get tried easy with claiming for some minutes.
Arrhhhh,if they are telling you to be claiming it every 15 minute then that is not the best thing because I think the most suitable time we should be claiming most of this airdrop should be about every 24 hours,pi is a cryptocurrency we have been claiming every 24 hours and that is the best,

Finger Geek

Verified member
Thank you for sharing this useful and interesting information with us . May God bless you abundantly.

First, how long has this airdrop been in existence? If it has existed for a long period of time and still has a good reputation, then you can be proud of them and refer others to join. If not, avoid anything that can make people hate you on this forum.

It is rare to earn $96 per day through airdrops and some of these airdrops turn out to be valueless or scams. If you are not sure of its authenticity, please do not invite anybody to join. That is my advice for you.
There is no one that is sure of any airdrop. Since we are not investing our money with them, then there is nothing wrong in trying. But as for me I have quite this airdrop for I don't have time for claiming every 15 mins. But if you want some sure once you can join this channel in telegram for latest airdrop updates. I have gotten two airdrops to my bsc address.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am not sure and I don't want to fall for this. It is not possible for a website to be given out that kind of money without nothing from its users. I know airdrop developers only do give away maybe once. Besides one needs to becareful of those airdrops because most of them wants to steal information.

uforwealth

Verified member
At first when I saw this program, I said it is a lie, that it is not possible to earn that high in just 15 min for just clicking. So when I joined the program and saw what the website is all about. Then I believed them. This is real. They are really giving people that much and it can be withdrawn.

This program is in form of airdrop. A airdrop is a way of giving free new token to people for free. The current value the owners of the token gives the token is $1. So every 15 mins they gives there members the option to claim $1. Which a member can claim up to $96 per day.

The company is working hard for the token. They are on count down on listing the token on pancake exchanger. And as I see it, they might stop the airdrop after the listing of the token. Why not join now before it is too late.
Because I am not allowed to post link. If you are interested, you can reply here or send me a private message, I will send you the link. And remember you can withdraw to your Binance SmartChain address.
Thank you for sharing this useful and interesting information with us . May God bless you abundantly.

First, how long has this airdrop been in existence? If it has existed for a long period of time and still has a good reputation, then you can be proud of them and refer others to join. If not, avoid anything that can make people hate you on this forum.

It is rare to earn $96 per day through airdrops and some of these airdrops turn out to be valueless or scams. If you are not sure of its authenticity, please do not invite anybody to join. That is my advice for you.

Finger Geek

Verified member

Solution

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I dont really trust those platform because they will promise to list the coin on exchange sites , but later on they would fail to do so ,please beware of such type of platform and don't join , join the ardrop of a coin that is already been listed on exchange platform

Finger Geek

Verified member
Any airdrop that seems to be genuine do not always require us to pay a certain amount of smart chain,there are some airdrop that will request you to send zero bsc to a particular address so that the Airdrop will be given to you, these ones are the one I have been doing. Anyone that requested me to pay a fee is something I will never try.
I have not requested payout from this airdrop for I have not reached the minimum withdraw. Have you withdrawn from this airdrop and they ask you to send some certain amount to there address? If they ask little fund then it might not be real. But I have not seen other people laying complain on the airdrop.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
At first I didn't believe them. But this is airdrop. That won't be the real value after they are listed in many exchangers.
Airdrop are free token distributed for free by its owner. They only gave it that price. After they are listed, the price be more or lesser than that. And they can use bsc address to collect token.
Any airdrop that seems to be genuine do not always require us to pay a certain amount of smart chain,there are some airdrop that will request you to send zero bsc to a particular address so that the Airdrop will be given to you, these ones are the one I have been doing. Anyone that requested me to pay a fee is something I will never try.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Lolz, most of these things are not always true, the actually needed the binance smart chain for their own benefit,if 1000 of people contribute $1 each for them that means they're already making much with this cheap scamming strategy, I cannot even imagine myself doing most of this thing.
At first I didn't believe them. But this is airdrop. That won't be the real value after they are listed in many exchangers.
Airdrop are free token distributed for free by its owner. They only gave it that price. After they are listed, the price be more or lesser than that. And they can use bsc address to collect token.

yusenwu

this is totally outlandish as it isn't feasible for you to make up to that measure of cash each month without taking any kind of action tangible,any site that really guaranteed me of such a lot of cash is something I won't ever consider to attempt on the grounds that the greater part of them are in every case liable to be a trick, this may not be genuine.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I just want to give it a try.i have seen many of those channels times without number . Come to think of it, Just giving out $1 every 15 minutes for just clicking a botton?
I go through the company's profile and they claimed that the $1 given out is from the advertisers . I have claimed $3 so far

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Why using BNB if it's an airdrop of a new coin?
I already registered . I'm sorry you sent your link late, I would have registered through the link and you would have earn from referral .
Be that as it may, I will be following the proceedings and I hope I get some bucks from it
Anyways, thanks for divulging such a wonderful information and i look forward for more
Lolz, most of these things are not always true, the actually needed the binance smart chain for their own benefit,if 1000 of people contribute $1 each for them that means they're already making much with this cheap scamming strategy, I cannot even imagine myself doing most of this thing.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Why using BNB if it's an airdrop of a new coin?
I already registered . I'm sorry you sent your link late, I would have registered through the link and you would have earn from referral .
Be that as it may, I will be following the proceedings and I hope I get some bucks from it
Anyways, thanks for divulging such a wonderful information and i look forward for more

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
this is completely impossible as it is not possible for you to make up to that amount of money every month without doing anything tangible,any site that actually promised me of so much money is something I will never consider to try because most of them are always likely to be a scam, this may not be real.