Earn Money WATCH VIDEO AND EARN 0.6 DOLLAR PER MINUTE

Mcgabriel

Watch videos and get paid for it !

Watch videos and get $ 0.60 per minute of viewing.

So here guyz, i would like to introduce you to a platform I joined about 3 days.

EyhVideo company offers you to earn money by watching promotional videos

NOTE: MY OPINION ABOUT THIS SITE IS THAT THEY MADE IT DIFFICULT TO EARN SEEING THAT ONE CAN EARN
UPTO $200 ON THE PLATFORM.SOME OF THE THINGS I LIKE AND DON'T LOKE LIKE ABOUT THE PLATFORM IS
CONS
1-THE PAY RATE IS VERY HIGH AS YOU CAN EARN UPTO $25 DOLLAR PER DAY
2-THE SITE IS VERY SIMPLE TO NAVIGATE AND UNDERSTAND
3-SUPPORTS PAYPAL AND BITCOIN
4-PROVIDES A MARKET PLACE WERE MONEY CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR REFERRALS.SEEING THAT FOR EVERY REFERRAL INVITED,
YOU EARN 40% ACTIVITY BONUS

PROS
1) THRESHOLD IS HIGH -$200
2)PAYOUT REQUIREMENTS IS HIGH-YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 30 REFERRALS FOR YOU FIRST CASHOUT AFTER WHICH YOU CAN CASH OUT CONSEQUENT TIMES WITHOUT REFERRALS
3)THE VIDEOS LENGTH VARIES ( FROM 1 MINUTE TO 1 hr or more) depending on the video you choose to watch
4)You can't pause the video.The company doesn't permit that.you have to watch it to the end to claim your earnings

I was introduced onto the platform by my colleague as he gave me a testomy of his inlaw receiving a payout
but nevertheless as soon as I recieve payments or failed to receive my payment I'm m gonna either promote the site further or red flag the site to warn the rest of us.

IN THE MEAN TIME IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED,THEN YOU CAN CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER

>>>>> CLICK HERE

Today(Being 12- July-2021)
Hello guyz,in fulfilment of my promise to come back here to this forum to either further promote this site or red flag this site as mentioned above
here is my conclusion
The platform as mentioned above is a scam guyz.I promised to check it out and then bring back updates
SO PLEASE AS MANY NOF YOU WHO ARE EAGER ABOUT THE SITE,PLEASE THE SITE DOESN'T PAY.
AS SOON AS I REACHED THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD,I WAS LOGGED OUT
SO PLEASE FRIENDS,BE WARNED.
THANKS.

Last edited:

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I feel this is scam, I had a similar site, some months ago and they required that I have tons of referral.
It is I guess! I really believe that no site can give you that amount in a minute. Only scam sites can promise you that amount just for clicking ads or for watching videos. You have to ask questions, how do you think those sites would be making money too, if they are paying you $0.6 every minute for clicking ads...??

Mcgabriel

Today(Being 12- July-2021)
Hello guyz,in fulfilment of my promise to come back here to this forum to either further promote this site or red flag this site as mentioned above
here is my conclusion
The platform as mentioned above is a scam guyz.I promised to check it out and then bring back updates
SO PLEASE AS MANY NOF YOU WHO ARE EAGER ABOUT THE SITE,PLEASE THE SITE DOESN'T PAY.
AS SOON AS I REACHED THE MINIMUM THRESHOLD,I WAS LOGGED OUT
SO PLEASE FRIENDS,BE WARNED.
THANKS.

MNelly

In my opinion this site is to amazing to be true. I think $0.60 each video is to much, who want to pay that much amount of money just by watching videos?
Anyway if we not try it we never know. I'ii register through your link and let's hope this site can pay us.
I have just sign in today and I earned $15 for one video that was 1500 seconds .I don't know if it's legit or not ..But I tried to withdraw and it said that the minimum is $200 so I would like to know who has withdrawn before I continue wasting my time there ..Has anyone withdrawn yet ? Mertayasa have you withdrawn or its just one of the scams ?

Mcgabriel

Yes guyz...I still one the site ...and like I promised,in my post, I will come back to either further promote or red flag such site.
But in the mean time, I still working in the site to ascertain for myself...sori for any inconveniences guyz..wish you well

Mcgabriel

Mcgabriel: hello, I registered through your link, watched the time and frequency, and started to make money. Please tell me how to make more money through the link like you, like your post, thank you! good luck! Looking forward to your recovery.
Thanks a lot..sori have not replied all these while, there are three ways to make more money
1.buying of referrals on the referral platform You'll fund that on the website
2.Using of a free WiFi.. To e data consumption and s much if you must watch long-stretched videos.I currently stay in a location where there is a free WiFi,so that's why I've been able to accumulate much
3.Referring more people.The higher your downlines,the higher you earning potential because get a 40% of your downlines earnings.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Watch videos and get paid for it !

Watch videos and get $ 0.60 per minute of viewing.

So here guyz, i would like to introduce you to a platform I joined about 3 days.

EyhVideo company offers you to earn money by watching promotional videos

NOTE: MY OPINION ABOUT THIS SITE IS THAT THEY MADE IT DIFFICULT TO EARN SEEING THAT ONE CAN EARN
UPTO $200 ON THE PLATFORM.SOME OF THE THINGS I LIKE AND DON'T LOKE LIKE ABOUT THE PLATFORM IS
CONS
1-THE PAY RATE IS VERY HIGH AS YOU CAN EARN UPTO $25 DOLLAR PER DAY
2-THE SITE IS VERY SIMPLE TO NAVIGATE AND UNDERSTAND
3-SUPPORTS PAYPAL AND BITCOIN
4-PROVIDES A MARKET PLACE WERE MONEY CAN BE EXCHANGED FOR REFERRALS.SEEING THAT FOR EVERY REFERRAL INVITED,
YOU EARN 40% ACTIVITY BONUS

PROS
1) THRESHOLD IS HIGH -$200
2)PAYOUT REQUIREMENTS IS HIGH-YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 30 REFERRALS FOR YOU FIRST CASHOUT AFTER WHICH YOU CAN CASH OUT CONSEQUENT TIMES WITHOUT REFERRALS
3)THE VIDEOS LENGTH VARIES ( FROM 1 MINUTE TO 1 hr or more) depending on the video you choose to watch
4)You can't pause the video.The company doesn't permit that.you have to watch it to the end to claim your earnings

I was introduced onto the platform by my colleague as he gave me a testomy of his inlaw receiving a payout
but nevertheless as soon as I recieve payments or failed to receive my payment I'm m gonna either promote the site further or red flag the site to warn the rest of us.

IN THE MEAN TIME IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED,THEN YOU CAN CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO REGISTER

>>>>> CLICK HERE
My own opinion is that; I would have belive you if you had show us the evident of the payment .I mean the payment proof must be shown to us so that we can belive whether it is true or not.
Secondly; you also made mention about 30 refeveral that one must make before payment can be given it will create more problem because how many people did you think can just do that and it will be some how difficult to get.
Apart from that, its not so common that a site especially PTP to be paying such an amount.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I doubt how truly and genuine this program is, earning up to $25 per day by just watching videos is difficult for me to believe in. Most site that pay like coinpayu and cointiply have a low pay rate. U will have to spend much time for weeks before u can get something reasonable.
Exactly my point bro....It's unbelievable to say you can make that amount in a day. You can make more than that if you are doing something else online maybe you have skills that fetches you money then that's reasonable enough because some skills are well sought after. But just to watch ads, I do believe it.

uforwealth

Verified member
I'm suspicious of the site. The website owner seems to promise heaven on earth. They make the threshold very difficult to reach by asking for 32 referrals before you can cash out your earnings.
The reviews on the site do not paint a picture of the truth. This website looks scammy so I can't recommend it to anybody

OKS1234

Very right....with my experience earning online, only big online jobs like user testing, Affiliate marketing, kindle direct publishing, etc. can give you like 200 dollars quickly.
It is I guess! I really believe that no site can give you that amount in a minute. Only scam sites can promise you that amount just for clicking ads or for watching videos. You have to ask questions, how do you think those sites would be making money too, if they are paying you $0.6 every minute for clicking ads...??

OKS1234

I feel this is scam, I had a similar site, some months ago and they required that I have tons of referral.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have noticed that too. A lot of people tend to be posting websites that are too good to be true. Imagine someone telling you that you will make 60 cents for watching a 1-minute video. That is very ridiculous and it can never be true. I really want to see payment proofs from different people before I venture into such platforms.
Lol but seriously I think it's very sad seeing most people doing so here. I think Fecom should do filtering, in the sense that anyone that paste a site or details about a site that's unbelievable or baseless, that kind of site or details should be removed. Because I hope something is done.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I think some people tend to be posting details of sites that are not legit.... Because that amount sounds too good to be true. I have been working for a long time on PTC sites and I have never seen any PTC site that will pay you that amount just for clicking ads. If you want to really earn with legit PTC sites....Try Coinpayu or Cointiply.
I have noticed that too. A lot of people tend to be posting websites that are too good to be true. Imagine someone telling you that you will make 60 cents for watching a 1-minute video. That is very ridiculous and it can never be true. I really want to see payment proofs from different people before I venture into such platforms.

Good luck

Verified member
I doubt if any site can pay up to such amount for viewing video.May be there are other activities going on there that warrant such pay.

Mertayasa

In my opinion this site is to amazing to be true. I think $0.60 each video is to much, who want to pay that much amount of money just by watching videos?
Anyway if we not try it we never know. I'ii register through your link and let's hope this site can pay us.

Richee84

I doubt how truly and genuine this program is, earning up to $25 per day by just watching videos is difficult for me to believe in. Most site that pay like coinpayu and cointiply have a low pay rate. U will have to spend much time for weeks before u can get something reasonable.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think some people tend to be posting details of sites that are not legit.... Because that amount sounds too good to be true. I have been working for a long time on PTC sites and I have never seen any PTC site that will pay you that amount just for clicking ads. If you want to really earn with legit PTC sites....Try Coinpayu or Cointiply.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't think there is any platform that will pay you up to 60 cents for just watching a video. The best way to make money online is to learn a skill which will probably set you free financially. Affiliate marketing as I have always said is one of the best online skills currently you can learn and start making a whole lot of money or monthly basis. If you know how to write a book you can start Amazon Kindle publishing instead of trying to make 60 cents per minute watching a video which is probably impossible.

W

wood238

Mcgabriel: hello, I registered through your link, watched the time and frequency, and started to make money. Please tell me how to make more money through the link like you, like your post, thank you! good luck! Looking forward to your recovery.