Review Gooddollar! Earn 10$ per claim. Is it legit?

Naz

Today I want to give a honest review about a website which is called " Good dollar.
This is a site where you can get 10$ per claim ,once per day. This money is on digital form, means you can't withdraw it but you can buy different products and services , available on gooddollar market place.

That market place has physical products beside services so you can buy according to your wallet money.

How to get 10$ per Claim?
*You need to create a free wallet.

*You need to use your mail to signup and then you have to verify yourself by providing them a selfie ,which is necessary to prove that you are a real human.

* Then you have to click on " CLAIM" Button to get your first 10$ free.

You have to do same every day to claim Free 10$ per claim. But keep this thing in mind that you have to claim after 24 hours, Means once a day.

CLAIM YOUR 50$ BONUS!

If you want to get 50$ free ,you need to join by using my link.
Click here to join and claim 50$

Then after creating an account and after verification, when you will claim your first 10$ then you have to click on " CLAIM REWARD" option . You will get 50$ in you good dollar wallets as signup bonus .

Note this bonus is Available only if you will join with any invite link.

How to increase G$?
?You can increase your G$ by claiming $ daily .

?You can get free 100$ per real member,which you can invite by using your link.

?You can earn G$ by selling services or products on the market place. Must check the criteria to list any product or service.

Note:. You can't withdraw your money but you can use it in marketplace for real products and services.

I will give it 5 stars because I didn't see any complaint about this site.
I will share my experiences side by side.
So my this rating can be changed if I will find any issue in the site later.