Review Earn up to 100 Dollar per 1 task, School Solver review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

If you want to earn money by doing student homework or become online tutor, this site is probably best one for you. This task has very good rating in trustpilot and most of the youtuber claim this site is legit. The amount of money you can make in this site is really amazing, we can get up to 100 Dollar per 1 task. As per research I did about this site, the payment is depend on the complex of the task. The more complex it is, payment will be higher.
The main problem about this site is, we need to pass some test or exam before will able to do a real task. There are more than 1 exam we should finish and we need to pay for the exam. Actually I was did English exam in this site and pay around 3 dollar but unfortunately I failed. So, it's mean I lose that money.
If you want working in this site, I think you should prepare your English first before you take the exam. Otherwise you'ii only wasting your money. Anyway even most of the people said this site is legit, but from my side I still can't decide since I'm not be able to finish the exam.

20210717_091236.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The pay is really reasonable if this is for real. I’m hardly lucky with siites like this I don’t know why but I might still have to try this one out after doing more researches to be sure it isn’t one of those sites. The exam too is always a hurdle

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am quite good in English and mathematics. It seems that you didn't drop the name of the platform and I would like to venture into it as soon as possible. Please, can you drop the name here?. I want to sign later today. This is one of the platforms I have been looking for and of course it will be very good solving some mathematical problems and making money at the same time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's good opportunity to be able to make money through teaching online but I don't support paying up to $3 just to attempt or take a test to be considered for the job.....What if I didn't pass the test?? That will be a waste of money. How much $3 would I waste taking the test. This is good for those that has 3 dollars to invest.

Mertayasa

The pay is really reasonable if this is for real. I’m hardly lucky with siites like this I don’t know why but I might still have to try this one out after doing more researches to be sure it isn’t one of those sites. The exam too is always a hurdle
The site is very good and offer huge amount of money we can earn. The problem just we need to pay the exam and the exam is very difficult to finish. I think it's equal, because this site allow us to make good amount of money.
We really to prepare our knowledge before decidw to take the exam.

Mertayasa

The name of this site is
I am quite good in English and mathematics. It seems that you didn't drop the name of the platform and I would like to venture into it as soon as possible. Please, can you drop the name here?. I want to sign later today. This is one of the platforms I have been looking for and of course it will be very good solving some mathematical problems and making money at the same time.
The name of the site is Schoolsolver.com
It's good to hear you good in Math, so you can do the math exam instead of English. I always want to warn who the want to join this site, we must really prepare our self before take the exam. Because just like I said earlier, we need to pay for the test and the time is very short. We will not have enough time to do a research in google.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow $100 is really reasonable indeed. If the you posted about turns out to be legitimate and one focuses mainly on it, their is every possibility of earning better incentive from the site. I'll be moving over to trust-pilot and scamadviser to clear my view about the site, if what is labelled around it is legit or not. If I go there and it turns out legit and paying up to that per complex task then I'll embrace the site.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The site is very good and offer huge amount of money we can earn. The problem just we need to pay the exam and the exam is very difficult to finish. I think it's equal, because this site allow us to make good amount of money.
We really to prepare our knowledge before decidw to take the exam.
Okay thanks maybe I will have to research on the kind of questions that can be asked on the site so I will study them to pass the exam.i like the site already since it pays better. I know site that pays good will always want the best hands too

Mertayasa

Wow $100 is really reasonable indeed. If the you posted about turns out to be legitimate and one focuses mainly on it, their is every possibility of earning better incentive from the site. I'll be moving over to trust-pilot and scamadviser to clear my view about the site, if what is labelled around it is legit or not. If I go there and it turns out legit and paying up to that per complex task then I'll embrace the site.
As I explain in my post, this site has very good rating in trustpillot. The amount of money we can earn also very good, 100 bucks for doing homework is something amazing for me and for you right. I'ii study hard and retake the test until I can pass it and make money here.

Mertayasa

Okay thanks maybe I will have to research on the kind of questions that can be asked on the site so I will study them to pass the exam.i like the site already since it pays better. I know site that pays good will always want the best hands too
You definitely have to do deep research before decide to take the exam. The reason is again, we need to pay for the exam !
And the charge of each study field is different. Basic English test is the cheapest one, and other will charge you more money. Unfortunately I failed to take this test, so I can't help you much.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
As I explain in my post, this site has very good rating in trustpillot. The amount of money we can earn also very good, 100 bucks for doing homework is something amazing for me and for you right. I'ii study hard and retake the test until I can pass it and make money here.
If so, then its pretty cool. But if I may ask, which kind of task is allowed in the site for users to complete and earn incentive on?? I'm asking this cos it looks like the more complex site brings the better reward. So its better to ask to know the tasks before hand. So I'll go over to YouTube and watch how I can handle the more complex ones.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The review on the website is okay but I am uncomfortable with the way they ask their applicant to pay before recruiting. This may be way of extorting money from their applicant plus the poster added that the duration of the exam is short. Asides this, it is a website to check out.