How to always ensure a safe business to business transactions

Holicent

VIP Contributor
How to always ensure a safe business to business transactions

When you are buying or selling a product or service, it is important to follow certain safety procedures. The following tips will help you ensure that your business dealings are free from any type of fraud by:

1. Checking out the company’s reputation on the internet and in real life.

2. Being careful with what you say and how much information you give out about yourself or your company.

3. Making sure that the person making the deal has all proper identification documents, such as a valid driver’s license or passport number and name as well as a photo ID card issued by the state government where he/she lives or works.

4. Checking out the credit history of both parties involved in the transaction before signing any contracts or agreements between them, especially if there is any amount involved in it (for example, if one party wants to buy something for $100 and another party agrees on paying $50).

5. Doing research about any company prior to doing business with them just in case there are problems later on down the line that may affect their reputation among other customers as well as their own personal safety.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing , one of the most important thing I put into consideration when I don't know about a particular business organisation is their reputation , I can check out their reputation on the internet and from there I will got to know what people have to say about the company so I can know how to work with them.

And sometimes it is even safer for you to avoid dealing with business organisation you have never met before because it may be risky and the chance of them selling out fake products to you may be very high ..

when trying to carry out business transaction which involve buying and paying for product , I'll definitely to go the official company of that product if such is available in my location.

If that is not available then I can consider going for trusted wholesale store that deals with trusted products .