Real estate How Purchasing Property In Developing Areas Could Bring Profits?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Purchasing property can be really profitable for investors because the value of the property can rise by the passage of time and this is considered a long-term investment by many kinds of investors. There are many kinds of properties and real estate assets that you may buy and hold for a long time. You may even rent out places and earn monthly income. However, I have always believed that investment in property which is located in a developing area is one of the best investment a person can make. This is due to various reasons. Properties are usually cheaper in developing areas. Many investors in my place invest in such areas that have a great prospect. The properties in such area can be bought for really low price and then they could be sold for higher gains. Purchasing property in already developed area would not bring that much benefit due to the fact that the prices of real estate in such areas have already reached their peak. What do you think? Do you agree with me or do you disagree?

I totally agree with you, this business is lucrative you can earn a considerable amount from it. But you cannot start these kind of business if you don't have enough capital, you need more than enough before you can start.

If you want to invest in a property located in price location you will make a lot of profits, but you will have to spend a lot of money to buy properties in prime districts. If you buy properties in rural location, you may not be able to recover your investment for a long time because rural properties are not much in demand. However, if you invest in properties in developing areas you might be able to make a lot of profits in a short time and considerably with small investment. Investing in real estate properties in developing areas give better yields.

Property bought on the rural areas are considered long term investment. You are not expected to make big money from it anytime soon. But surely, the profit will surely come. Property in this area are extremely cheap basically because of low or no social amenities and industrialization. But with time, it will be developing. Renting out real estate property especially house here is not thay advisable as the house rent will be extremely low.

Purchasing property can be really profitable for investors because the value of the property can rise by the passage of time and this is considered a long-term investment by many kinds of investors. There are many kinds of properties and real estate assets that you may buy and hold for a long time. You may even rent out places and earn monthly income. However, I have always believed that investment in property which is located in a developing area is one of the best investment a person can make. This is due to various reasons. Properties are usually cheaper in developing areas. Many investors in my place invest in such areas that have a great prospect. The properties in such area can be bought for really low price and then they could be sold for higher gains. Purchasing property in already developed area would not bring that much benefit due to the fact that the prices of real estate in such areas have already reached their peak. What do you think? Do you agree with me or do you disagree?
This is a very nice idea,one can earn passive income without encountering any sort of problem nor obstacle,it is a legit and good way of making money because we all believed that events and programmes are always done on the urban areas unlike the rural areas,one can rent any product he has and earn a lot from that,even though some times things seems to have low rate on the developed places unlike rural areas,but with that one can earn much monkey with it.

Let's say you are purchasing a property then there will be many legal problems that prevent you from reselling your property. The first fact if the state is opening a street at a rural place then may resell property from you to have the full right to open a street. The second fact is if the purchasers of property are a group of people and not one then reselling property will be a little bit complicated than selling a property to an individual in case this is a moral company owned by more than one boss and then cames laws complications.

I don't really know about your location but over here property in the developing area and not cheap at all , it is very expensive.. the only thing a lot of investors are trying to do is that they need to buy a land in a location which they believe will be develop in the next few years , they can accommodate as many assets as they are capable of in such a location, and when the location is developed an investor can be able to sell their assets with profit and in this case I believe this is just the easiest way to make money in real estate investing, it will just be a matter of few years before.

Purchasing a properties in developing areas is indeed a wise move to make because those asset will certainly appreciate, land that is sold for hundred dollars today will later go for as much as one thousand dollars in the near future lets say five years time, as was the case with a land bought last year by a friend of mine in a less developed or a developing area for about two hundred and fifty dollars is now close to two thousand dollars. So infact it is so wise to take up such a project if you have the financial capability.

Their is nothing bad, Investing in an already built housing apartments. Be it new or old, provided their is possibility of profit, you shouldn't bother to acquire. I've seen and heard with facts, where people simply build fine buildings simply to sell them off and make profit from it and begin same project elsewhere. That's an intelligent investment, you buy and build in a location that is attractive and sell it off instantly to a merchant interested in it and make your profit.