Real estate How profitable is real estate business

Immilash

How profitable do you think is real estate business? In my own point of view real estate business is profitable but you are the one that will determine if it's profitable or not, before you can start up a real estate business you first need to have a solid plan your plans will determine everything is th business when you plan you then go on to the next step, the next step is capitals, as I usually said it you need more than enough money to start up a real estate business you money also count's it counts a lot.

Real estate business is a good business for one to venture into it but only if you have enough money, real estate business not the type of business that you can delve into without adequate preparing doing that will only lead to lose and regrets. I know many of us here want to delve into real estate business but capital serves as an hindrance to you, capitals are the major source of our hindrances while starting up any business. I believe by know you understand how lucrative is a real estate business, I also want to hear your experiences on real estate business how lucrative it is. Thank you.

I don't really have any experience with real estate but I have read about it and it is worth it but as you said capital is the main hindrance in this business, it is not a business for any average Joe out there, you need to be grounded before you will make anything tangible in the business.

But I think with internet one can get involve with real estate even if not directly as a property owner you can as well, advertise for real estate firms inn exchange for money or work as an agent, especially if you live in mega cities like Lagos.

Profitability of a real estate mamagement depends on many factors which include the way the realtor handle its publicity. That is, how the realtor advertises the business. Aside this, location is very important too. Property that's situated in the city is likely to demand attention new than the ones that are located in the rural area.

Real estate is so profitable because I know people that is doing it over here and according to what they told me, They said you can buy a land with as low as $1000 over here and in two years time the land can worth upto 10,000 dollars within a period of two years and that 500% return on your investment, but if he might decide to hold the land for another 2 years ,that will be about 1000 return per cent on his investment, what of people that were able to buy a land with 50,000 dollars at that point to sell it now, don't you think that is really a profitable business ?

No one doubts the long term benefits around real estate investment. It comes with bountiful benefits provided that the owner got the basic knowledge to set one or more real estate investment. For instance, the housing investment is more preferable. Because, you'll earn in multiples, by having more options to earn, that's what I mean by multiples. You can simply offer your building for lease, rent, or build to sell off immediately and record quick profit. Lots of persons are simply into such business, they build houses and flip it up instantly and make profit after all expenses have been undertaken.

Real estate is profitable but only if you invest a huge amount of Money. You can only excel in your real estate business if you invest enough.
How profitable do you think is real estate business? In my own point of view real estate business is profitable but you are the one that will determine if it's profitable or not, before you can start up a real estate business you first need to have a solid plan your plans will determine everything is th business when you plan you then go on to the next step, the next step is capitals, as I usually said it you need more than enough money to start up a real estate business you money also count's it counts a lot.

Real estate business is a good business for one to venture into it but only if you have enough money, real estate business not the type of business that you can delve into without adequate preparing doing that will only lead to lose and regrets. I know many of us here want to delve into real estate business but capital serves as an hindrance to you, capitals are the major source of our hindrances while starting up any business. I believe by know you understand how lucrative is a real estate business, I also want to hear your experiences on real estate business how lucrative it is. Thank you.

Most of the time real estate isn't profitable if you start everything from scratch like building properties then maintenance fee and the time add to bank loan extra fees for getting a loan to start building them and the time is the money but when you are buying a popular real estate agency you will gain all this time add to ready client database and you may expense in some maintenance fee or some advertising fee so this depends if it is the first case or the second case because each case has his own particularity and parameters changing from one to another.

Real estate is profitable but only if you invest a huge amount of Money. You can only excel in your real estate business if you invest enough.
Real estate investments is not something you just to it just like that you need to invest a lot in other to gain good returns.

Yes, Real estate business is one of the best offline investment out there, real estate business will provide you a huge amount of profit if you know what you are doing in the business. Though, making profit in this business depend on your skills and stretegies deployed, as I already mentioned earlier that it boils down to the stretegies you are using. For example, If you choose to buy house or property fist, and later rent it out, then you will surely be making huge profit. You can as well buy a property at a low prices, renovate it from your own money, then later resell with high prices. This is one of the strategy you can follow in this business and you will definitely be making your profit steadily. The only hinderance here might be capital because because you need alot of money to follow this strategy successfully.

Also, there's no business that does not have pros and cons but if you have the recquire skills and knowledge before venturing into this business, then you can have upper hand against the odds.

In short, Real estate business is profitable, either by flipping or investing you just have to follow any strategy you are comfortable with.

Real estate investments is not something you just to it just like that you need to invest a lot in other to gain good returns.
You are actually right , real estate business is a business you need to invest a whole lot of money into if you want to be succesful and thats the main reason why ordinary people can't go into the business because you won't be able to even buy a plot of land , not to talk about buying hectares of land which an estate needed to be built on ,
After buying hectare of land , you need money to buy the building implements and equipment and also pay the brick layers and after building the house , you still need money to furnish the house , wire the house and paint the house roof the house and so on.
Though some people normally resort to taking loan to start the business and If you know your way around the business, you can make a whole lot of money and paid your loan within a short period of time , but to me getting loan do that huge project is dangerous.