Real estate How profitable is it to become a real estate agent?

Immilash

As we all know that real estate business is lucrative but what do you think of becoming a real estate agent. If you are looking for a way to earn money in real estate without investing a dime is by becoming a real estate agent, by becoming a real estate agent you can be able to gain a cool cash. I have seen a lots of people that do this kind of business and they earn a considerable amount from it. You can decide to start up this kind of business and also remember you don't need to invest any amount but the only thing that serves as a great problem is finding the right person and place for you to work. I don't have a single idea on how to become a real estate agent but that's not a big deal. But maybe I might get it wrong but do you think one need to pay money before he or she can become a real estate agent? For me I doubt it and I don't think so, but that not our main of point of concern our point of concern Is it profitable to become a real estate agent?

Wiserr

As we all know that real estate business is lucrative but what do you think of becoming a real estate agent. If you are looking for a way to earn money in real estate without investing a dime is by becoming a real estate agent, by becoming a real estate agent you can be able to gain a cool cash. I have seen a lots of people that do this kind of business and they earn a considerable amount from it. You can decide to start up this kind of business and also remember you don't need to invest any amount but the only thing that serves as a great problem is finding the right person and place for you to work. I don't have a single idea on how to become a real estate agent but that's not a big deal. But maybe I might get it wrong but do you think one need to pay money before he or she can become a real estate agent? For me I doubt it and I don't think so, but that not our main of point of concern our point of concern Is it profitable to become a real estate agent?
I completely agree with this. If Yes, I understand don't have enough money to start up a real estate business just become a real estate agent but only if you have the skills.

E

eldavis

I think it was before the pandemic or so, I came across some real estate agents and I even registered to become an agent. The commission gotten my agents when they make a sale is huge, these real estate agents are really making money but the problem is actually getting a buyer for your business. To excel in this field, you need to have good communication skills and also good marketing skills.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make a lot of money as a real estate agent if you really know what you are doing.

You can make money as a middleman agent when the landlord wants to sell his property. agent with scout for potential clients that will buy the real estate property.

He is going to receive commission from both party once the deal has been finalized and money exchange hands.

a real estate agent can also make money when he or she is renting a property out to the client. There are some charges made by the real estate agent which brings them more money.

Real estate agents usually charge inspection fee caution fee as well as agreement and damage fee.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Real estate agent also known as realtor, can make money with real estate business provided he is very learned in the niche. In order to succeed as a realtor, you simply needs to adhere to what's meant to be, and learn the basics first before going to the advance. You study to be a real estate agent just the way you learn in formal education. It doesn't come easy to be knowledgeable in that field and attract employers who simply needs your services in order for you to make gain as a realtor. You need to have amazing skills from what you've learned from mentors not just one. Then you can start from scratch and build your reputation higher, in order to keep up with the demands of real estate business. A realtor can also serve as a contractor of a building investment, either he hired additional contractors to assist him or he simply do it alone. Their is more to real estate agent work than many thought, it isn't just negotiating for the actual sale or buy order of a real estate property. You can serve in the capacity of a contractor, site engineer, surveyor etc, due to additional skills you acquired while learning.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My mother used to be a freelance real estate agent which means she gets all the commission if she gets a sale all by herself. But usually she works in a team of 2 or 3. She handles the seller and her partners would handle the buyers. Sometimes it is vice versa depending on the situation and the need of the buyer. I think if you are good in selling then you can get rich as long as you keep on doing the work properly. People will get to trust you and if someone would ask about an agent then you will be recommended. What's important is to have a portfolio of all the properties that you are handling. It would be like a menu in a restaurant so the potential buyer could take a look at the listing. That's what I saw in my mother when she was working as a real estate agent. There was no internet yet but they were able to establish good connections.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The profitability factor of being a real estate agent depends on various other factors. Many real estate agent do earn a good amount of money in my country, but it entirely depends on how many clients they have and how many properties they have that are handed over to them for selling purpose. A few real estate agents do not make much because their client base is limited and they do not have many properties for clients. Some real estate agents also invest their own capital to buy plots and they flip property on their own after earning decent amount of commissions.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One of the best and at the same time the most difficult aspects of real estate industry is actually becoming a real estate agent. This is particularly good because you are not going to be investing any of your money into it and as such you are not taking any risk. Your job is to connect people who are wanting to sell their real estate properties to people who are willing to buy and based on the rules and regulation around here you are entitled to 10% of any of the amount of money that they later agree on the piece.

Kendy

Verified member
Becoming a real estate agent is very profitable in my geographical region and this is the most reason we have many agents both those who are registered and professional in their dealings and those who are unregistered and unprofessional. The discovery of real estate investment has now become the new goldmine and this has been an eye-opener as many people are ready and eager to tap from the source. Real estate agents get 10% to 15% of the worth of an investment, rent or purchase. Some even hike the prices of properties which does not belong to them and these burden would be laden in the potential client. They have used the medium to make house rents unbearable and unaffordable to pay because of the high rates applied.

There is also an inspection fee of 2% before you can have an access to viewing how the property you hope to purchase looks like. Real estate agents in my setting are not mostly registered under a licensed company as most of them just utilize the social media platforms in advertising available properties and attaching their contact details, which is cost-effective. They literally spend nothing but just get their profits at a platter or at ease.