It is not easy to become profitable

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is an online investment market, but there are risks. The trader often loses money. That's why it's not easy to become a profitable trader in the forex market. Nowadays, many brokers like Eurotrader offer high leverage in this market to attract traders in this market. But traders need to know the proper way of trading. This broker offers forex & CFDs trading with MT4 and MT5 trading platforms, tight spreads & 24-hour live support.

Victorial

There are good times and there are bad times in trading. Forex is never easy and you can be become frustrated when the losses keep coming in. I have been there many times, especially when I just started learning forex trading. It was hard to see your trades run small profits before going back to hit the stop loss. Enjoy the moment when you are making profits cos it can interchange

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Trading is just like any other skill in the world, if you pay attention and sacrifice you'll be able to learn how to make it work, most people think it's a rocket science, it's not and you can learn and make profits too, most people that say forex is not profitable, if you check them out they don't even have knowledge on the craft, it's mostly trial and error.

Take some time off and learn, get on demo and practice before you give up becoming a profitable trader.

There are a lot of profitable traders and if they can do it, you can too.

SHAHID123

It is not easy to get always profit, whether you are trying to earn from forex trading or crypto market or even stock market. I, myself involved in these three but after all my strategies and awareness about latest development, I must admit as I remain failed most of the time. My expertise are nowhere when I was purchasing SOL crypto at $207 and now it is on $120, I am facing huge loss in it, my money is stuck in this crypto and I remain nowhere. If I sell it then face huge loss and if I hold it then my money remain stuck.

FinTrader

Of course, it is not easy to become a profitable trader. This requires knowledge, practice and experience. And this takes time. We must create our own trading strategy and trade only according to its signals while controlling risks. You also need a broker with favorable trading conditions and who has proven its reliability by working with clients in many countries around the world for a long time, such as fxopen. Only then can you earn money and do it more safely and comfortably.

FXOchartist

Verified member
All things require learning to get started, including forex trading. Become profitable, requires sufficient experience and knowledge accompanied by a strong trading psychology. The process may take years depending on each trader. However, the talent of each trader may be different.