Apart from real estate , what other profitable offline investment should we invest ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Apart from real estate , what other offline investment is also profitable ? . It is not everyone that is capable to invest in real estate based on the fact that real estate business is a type of business that needs a large capital to start.

Even if people decide to invest in real estates with the little money they have they may not likely be able to generate a reasonable profit and because of this people with huge capital are likely to enjoy a real estate business.

Ok what of a situation that a person is not capable of investing in the real estate business , what other profitable Investment should be considered in place of the real estate business ? .

I was considering investment in treasury Bill and government Bond but such is not really profitable here because of the bad economy of our country , people who are investing in the Treasury bill won't likely be able to make 1% of their investment on yearly basis which clearly shows that it is no more profitable as it used to be.

Do you have idea of any other profitable ventures that people could also invest on most especially for people that do not have the capital to invest in the real estate industries ?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am still looking for an investment that will shield my money against inflation. At present real estate is my target but I am seeing the many complications. The transfer of title is an issue when I die. I have no legit heir for now and only the nephews and nieces are qualified but I have to name them specifically. That is why my direction now is to the stocks. I have stocks of the biggest bank here and I am very confident that it is stable and safe when it comes to the market price. However, I understand that the profitability is not much although if taken in a long term the interest would be substantial. My intention is to buy more stocks and keep it for 5 years or so. I think that period is good enough for the stocks to earn a good profit and the value will not be diminished much.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Apart from real estate investment, another profitable niche that individuals tend to look down on is the agricultural sector . As a matter of fact, I believe that it is much more profitable even more than estate investment that a lot of people are trying to get involved in .

Real estate investment tends to involve so much complications when compared with agricultural investments .

Even someone who does not have enough cash at hand would find it very easy to go about starting their own agricultural investment, whether crops cultivation or livestock rearing . These are usually the most profitable aspects of agricultural sector .

The problem with other people that is making them to settle for real estate investment is, due to the fact that they have been brainwashed to think that it is the only sure way of making money offline . But clear analysis will make it obvious to anyone to see that , most people are getting so much money from agricultural investment than they are doing from real estate investment .

We just have to try as much as possible to see how we can utilise any of them that is working for us, and make the most out of it .

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
At the end of the day , all these things will depend on your own personal interest. I am an offline investor in the sense that I save most of my money in the bank because I just consider that to be the most profitable for now since I don't really have any other way of investing. For now I have to research on cryptocurrency before making any attempt to invest because I don't just want to lose my money unnecessarily.

I also save my money in the bank because the amount of money I have is not even enough for me to invest in the real estate and because of that I consider the bank to be the best option too because I don't have any other reasonable investment to do . Even if I have to do any sort of investment , it must be the type of investment that is being controlled by the government.

There are so many dubious form of investment out there that can be dangerous especially if you're investing your money for long term. I don't want to engage in something like that . That is just the reason I always prefer my money to stay in the bank , at least it is saver in the bank.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Real Estate is a profitable investment, sadly, this investment is not available for a lot of people as you need a lot of money to invest in real estate. For example, you can start a profitable business with $10,000 but when it comes to investing in real estate property, $10,000 has no value as you cannot invest in real estate with this money. It is true that real estate is one of the most secured investments because the real estate price will continue to move up (except during the recession, of course, but recession does not happen very often). The best alternative to real estate investment is investing in the stock market. Even though you can buy and sell stocks online, stock market investment is basically offline investment as you are buying and selling stocks of the company that are operating in the real world. The best thing about stock market investment is you can invest with a comparatively small amount. You cannot invest in the real estate market with $10,000 but with this amount, you can buy 10 Tesla stocks. Tesla is a profitable company, exactly 5 years ago (April 2017) Tesla stock was $60, and now it is $1000. You can expect the stock to double or even triple in the next 5 years.

Shigobad2020

Real estate investment to me seems to be the most lucrative business ever because you will keep making money from it every time so far you are taking care of the house , but apart from real estate business, there are many offline business you can invested in and make big amount of return .

Farming is also a lucrative business If you can task your time to study the business, there are many types of farming business that can fetch you money , poultry business is paving ways nowadays and it has proved to be a lucrative business if you ventures into it.
Pigery farming is the act of rearing pigs for human consumption an its also a lucrative business, and also fish farming is also doing well becuase people are eating fish on daily basis .

Another lucrative farming business is snail farming which has also proves to be a lucrative business and also fast selling , almost all farming business are doing well in the market.