Why Do People Who Do Hard Work Don't Have Much Money Apart From Sports?

Sikapa

Verified member
There is something I'm getting confuse about earlier. The more I think about this thing, the more I get confuse. Many people work hard every day every time but these people don't have money. I always see people struggling here and there while some people also relax in their offices with full air-conditioning doing absolutely nothing but these people have much and more money.

What a world that we are living in! In my country, I see more of the youth doing all sort of hard work in other to survive in fact I will never try to do such works because I see it to be so hard to do but these people are doing these work but they don't have money and is not that they misuse their money or something like that but they don't have the money.

This had made me to understand that part from sports there is no other hard work that can make a person to be rich. Maybe you might know a kind of hard work that can make a person rich but to me there is no such hard work. This means we don't have to work hard but to work smart and do you agree with that?

Flow-er

You don't have to believe that hardwork does not pay. Hardwork really pays because you need to work hard before you get to wherever you have planned . if you do not work hard, it will be very difficult for you to make it in life. This is the major reason why one need to be very hardworking and it is a necessity. What is really not encouraging is to have it in mind that those that are hard-working are not rich. It is very important to know that hard-working is the best thing that one should inculcate. The people that are engaged in hard labour mostly do not have the relevant skills that is needed to engage in professional jobs. If you're not skilled in both offline and online jobs there's no way you will not involve yourself in a hard labour job and that doesn't mean that hardworking people do not make money. It is also very important to know that hardwork pays and there is no way you will be hardworking that one day you will not make headway in whatever you're doing and that is why it is very compulsory to be hardworking in whatsoever you lay your hands on.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
No matter how we want to look at it what still keep people poor despite working hard is low pay and high expenses. You see a laborer on site working, carrying bricks, sands and cements but at the end of the day he is handed about 3000 or less which is equivalent to $5 in my country and this might be a married man with kids tell me how such amount will make the man rich if that's the only job he is doing.

So you this man would have still made good money if that amount was saved this will be about 15k per week which for a young man would be okay at least he will be having less expenses. So this is an illustration that working hard can make those that work hard to be comfortable if not rich but expenses makes it looks that one isn't making money

This is why one should always have a table of preference where you can list your needs in order of importance. Then only go for the ones that you can't do without. This way you would be able to save for tomorrow so that when future financial crisis you can withstand it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
People don't really understand the concept of making money. It is not about working hard but working smart. It is widely believed that hardwork pays but may never make you rich. You can only make money if you work hard with your skills or you work with your brain. It is only people that work with their brain that will make much money, people that work with their strength will only make money to feed their mouth.

Hardworking people will only depend to make money and what happens when the strength is no longer there? What happens when the strength start diminishing? This is the major reason why those that work with their strength don't really make money as they need to be making it. How much hardwork do you think you will do to be a match with Elon Musk and the likes?

But people that with with brain always target many people. And these targeted people will be the ones giving them money. Imagine Mark Zuckerberg focusing on almost 2 billion billion of the world. Even if he's making a dollar on them, we can imagine how much that will be equal to at the end of day. That's why they are stinkingly rich.