How Nigerian could escape from PayPal ban?

sunnystar

It's been two years since I have started earning online but I have not earned on my PayPal. It was not that I had not met with websites that paid in PayPal but restrictions made me left those sites aside and face the ones paying with Crypto. However I want users here to help me out on how I could earn through PayPal as a Nigerian.
Mylot, Fiverr, and Upwork are websites I am into that I have not been able to withdraw my earnings.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The question you should ask is why was Nigeria banned in the first place. If we can know why we were banned, we may now decide to fix that issue. I'm the best of my knowledge, Nigeria, was banned because of the fraudulent and wanton display of corruption that pervades every sector of the Nigerian system. Paypal would find it hard to allow Nigeria PayPal to receive funds. So to solve the Nigerian problem, we must change our approach to life generally as Nigerians. A Nigerian doesn't trust his fellow Nigerian. Talk more about PayPal trusting you.
The change begins with you and me. We would have to convince PayPal and indeed the entire world that we are on a path of redemption. To answer your question straight away. I don't see PayPal allowing Nigerians to receive payment online. I would advise that you look for other alternatives. Pay Pal is not for Nigerians.

sunnystar

The question you should ask is why was Nigeria banned in the first place. If we can know why we were banned, we may now decide to fix that issue. I'm the best of my knowledge, Nigeria, was banned because of the fraudulent and wanton display of corruption that pervades every sector of the Nigerian system. Paypal would find it hard to allow Nigeria PayPal to receive funds. So to solve the Nigerian problem, we must change our approach to life generally as Nigerians. A Nigerian doesn't trust his fellow Nigerian. Talk more about PayPal trusting you.
The change begins with you and me. We would have to convince PayPal and indeed the entire world that we are on a path of redemption. To answer your question straight away. I don't see PayPal allowing Nigerians to receive payment online. I would advise that you look for other alternatives. Pay Pal is not for Nigerians.
Well you made a good point about this issue but they shouldn't have treated all Nigerians like this because it's all have sinned. Truly most Nigerian may indulge in fraudulent activity on PayPal but it's not everyone. Can we say users of PayPal in other countries don't also practise frauds?! So this is why they need to regulate in another way though Nigerian may cause a lot of frauds but not everyone has such heart❤️. PayPal management needs to strategize on how people can be resisted of commiting fraud. We can't say armed robbers exist in society and there will not be company so it's totally impossible. Thus all they need is regulation.