How much capital do you need to trade forex?

marym

"I have a completely wrong idea about Forex and whenever you read about capital, you will find articles or people telling you that you must start with $1000 or $10000 or more, which is a big frustration especially for beginners or for someone who does not have a large capital and wants to enter the Forex field. Let me tell you that you should not listen to these people at all, Forex is for everyone and with any amount of capital, even without money! How is that possible? Let me tell you that if you don't have capital, you can work in Forex through the forum bonus. You can participate in discussions, create a trading account, activate it with the required documents, and don't forget the partnership code. You will work with a free bonus without any deposit from your pocket. That's the first way. The second thing is that if you have capital, there is no specific amount, you can work with. I once had $4 in my Neteller account and I made a normal deposit, which means there is no minimum amount. You can deposit $5 or $10 and work normally, and if you want to deposit more, it's up to you. The deposit amount depends on you and the amount you want to work with in Forex. So, why do we hear that we have to work with a large capital? Because the capital affects the size of profit. What does that mean? It means that I can deposit $5, which is true, but how much can I earn from it? 5 cents a day, 10 cents, half a dollar, it's true, but if I made a $1000 deposit, I could earn $5 or $10 a day or even more. Here, the size of the capital is very important, and the bigger it is, the bigger the profit you can achieve. It is preferred to start with at least $100 in capital, and with experience, you can increase the amount. But if you have $50 or less, it's okay, but you have to be realistic and be satisfied with a suitable small profit for your capital."

HOLA

I think that the appropriate capital to start trading differs according to whether you are a beginner trader or a professional trader. If you are a beginner trader, the capital should be small because you may lose the capital because you are still a beginner in the field of forex. But I think that the appropriate capital is a thousand dollars so that you can achieve profits through the large capital, because the small capital will make you unable to make profits through it, and good luck to all

FXOchartist

Verified member
In the forex world, there are so many participant come from various background, from rich trader until poor trader, yes number of capital is not fixed requirement to start trading. However, using large number of capital is gives more benefit like account more strongest when use strategy trading compared use small capital. And many traders who starting with low capital almost them is get wiped out account less than six months.

However if you are beginner and not yet any experience, start trading in demo account and use number capital number equal with the capital that prepared later in real account, let say you start with $100, you can start with $5000 but only make plan maximum loss is $100, if you fail it is means not yet ready start real account, and if success still can't guarantee will get same result because difference psychology.

Besides number of capital, depends to the broker too, there are some broker have policy minimum deposit more than $1000, and there is broker with minimum deposit only $1. I am trade with FXOpen with minimum deposit $1

Mary Frederick

You can even start trading with a 10 dollar capital but to grow this capital, you need sufficient trading skill and knowledge. Eurotrader is a frienldly and supportive broker for traders because the broker allows traders with a whopping 111% deposit bonus.

Earningchap

"I have a completely wrong idea about Forex and whenever you read about capital, you will find articles or people telling you that you must start with $1000 or $10000 or more, which is a big frustration especially for beginners or for someone who does not have a large capital and wants to enter the Forex field. Let me tell you that you should not listen to these people at all, Forex is for everyone and with any amount of capital, even without money! How is that possible? Let me tell you that if you don't have capital, you can work in Forex through the forum bonus. You can participate in discussions, create a trading account, activate it with the required documents, and don't forget the partnership code. You will work with a free bonus without any deposit from your pocket. That's the first way. The second thing is that if you have capital, there is no specific amount, you can work with. I once had $4 in my Neteller account and I made a normal deposit, which means there is no minimum amount. You can deposit $5 or $10 and work normally, and if you want to deposit more, it's up to you. The deposit amount depends on you and the amount you want to work with in Forex. So, why do we hear that we have to work with a large capital? Because the capital affects the size of profit. What does that mean? It means that I can deposit $5, which is true, but how much can I earn from it? 5 cents a day, 10 cents, half a dollar, it's true, but if I made a $1000 deposit, I could earn $5 or $10 a day or even more. Here, the size of the capital is very important, and the bigger it is, the bigger the profit you can achieve. It is preferred to start with at least $100 in capital, and with experience, you can increase the amount. But if you have $50 or less, it's okay, but you have to be realistic and be satisfied with a suitable small profit for your capital."
Hi, It depends on your bearing capacity and your risk calculation plus risk management. Forex is not all time varying market so it is best to start with least investment limits set by the companies or online trading platforms. Above all must learn well before spending time and investing money

selena1

Verified member
It is true that there is a misconception that one needs to have a large amount of capital to start trading in Forex. However, as you mentioned, Forex is for everyone and there are various ways to start trading with a small or even no capital.

One such way is through forum bonuses or no deposit bonuses offered by brokers. These bonuses allow traders to trade with a small amount of capital without any risk to their own money. However, it is important to note that such bonuses come with certain terms and conditions, and traders need to read and understand them before participating.

Additionally, as you mentioned, the amount of capital one starts with will affect the size of the profit they can achieve. However, it is important to be realistic and not to risk more than one can afford to lose. It is recommended to start with a small amount of capital, such as $100, and gradually increase it as one gains experience and confidence in their trading abilities.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Capital isn’t a big deal in Forex because a trader can start trading with a minimal trading balance. But the major thing is to control that capital in an organized way so traders can’t go bust. Eurotrader offers a whopping 111% deposit bonus.