How mental health important for everyone in the world ?

Ayeshabashir

Mental health includes our emotional and physiological well being. As physical health is important for our life and for our body to maintain its healthy and fit as mental health is equally important because mental health is not just our physiological, emotional and social well being but it affects our thinking and act .It is a condition of well being in which a person realizes his own abilities how can he cope with the social stress ,how can he work productively and how he will be able to make contributions with his society .But now a days people do not focus on mental health and pay heed to their physical health which is not good mental ant the result of ignorance is depression ,anxiety and insomnia. Mental health is not important at specific age of life but it is important in every age of life from childhood to adolescent through adulthood so we should focused on keeping their mental health state safe and secure so we will be able to live their lives with proper physical and mental health because no matter which type of health we discuss, each and every type of health should be good whether it is physical, mental, social and emotional etc

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This reminds me of a pro tennis player named Naomi Osaka. She used to be ranked number 1 in the world. Last year she complained of the post game interview. It is all right if she won the game but for her it is embarrassing to be interviewed when you lost the game. In the French Open last year (2021) she declared to the tournament organizers that she will not give post game interviews. She was reprimanded and threatened a sanction. To avoid complications Osaka withdrew from the tournament. Until now she has that stance but I saw her game deteriorated. She has to win a game with year.

Mental health is becoming a large issue worldwide. But for me, I think that it is the pressure of the modern time that some people couldn't get in stride with the fast pacing of life. Add to that the pressure that we see in social media I guess mental health is not really a big issue.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Just imagine an environment where everyone mental faculties and properties have deteriorated as a result of engaging in different health depleting activities like smoking and over drinking such environment . Such environments will be considered to be wasted , uncreative , misguided , and not worth staying . Keeping our mental faculties sound and clean improves our ability to live life more longer . sometimes we knowingly and unknowingly deplete our mental faculties by engaging in useless and worthless unwholesome activities like smoking and over drinking . Research and studies has it that individuals that engage in the habit of smoking and over drinking are more likely to die or to develop health related issues like heart disease and kidney failures during the age of 40 to 60 .

We must convince ourselves with how important our mental faculties is to us , and it is every person's duty to keep his mental faculty healthy and positive not depleted . Having a good night sleep or rest help our mental faculty to reactivate and rejuvenate itself so as to be able to carry out the next day activities , just as the human body need a rest our brain and mental faculty need a rest as well so as to be able to function more effectively .