Earn Money How many sites have PayPal restrictions cost you?

Kingstone

I have lost count of how many sites I could not register because of PayPal restrictions in my country. The last one was onlinebookclub which always fetched me more than 20$ per month.
Now before joining any site, the first thing I ask is their mode of payment. If it's not PayPal like many, I am fine to give it a try.

Do you have any similar experiences?

Yes, I had the same experience .
I would have really make it in some site but due to the restriction of PayPal in my country things has not really work well.
Though I hope things should be change so that one will be able to transact more better like before.

It actually did cost me a whole lots of damage in my quest to make money online. After working on a site or maybe even before i start working I do normally view their payment methods and most of them always do choose PayPal despite it's restrictions. I really hope a payment method that's globally accepted will be implemented

It is actually a very sad and annoying situation that I cannot even count the number of sites that are cannot participate in their activities because they only offer withdrawal through PayPal. Any sites that does not offer payment through cryptocurrency or bank account is now a no for me.

For now I've not been able to remember because when I check out the payment method of any website and it is only PayPal account I will just give up and move on to the next, PayPal account restriction is limiting a lot of people from getting payments over here ,but I just believe very soon they might lift the limitation of PayPal account in our location.

PayPal is my most preferred way of payment. So, I have never been through this situation. It's allowed in my country and I have been associated with PayPal for more than a decade. And I am happy with the service and faced no issues so far. Yes, their fees/charge is there and we might loose some of our money. Certain things have changed with the rules at PayPal. Earlier Indians could let their money accumulate there and we had to request for the withdrawal into our bank account. Now we can not keep our money there in our PayPal account. As soon as the money comes to our account, it gets automatically transferred to our bank account within 48 hours. We don't need to make a request for the same. That is pretty convenient for me and it prevents all the hassles.
I guess many countries face PayPal restrictions. That's why sites are coming up with more ways of payment.