How Many Websites Do You Make Money From?

Bisolami

Verified member
Working onore than one website seems to be something that is not easy but it is very possible. A lot of us here work on various websites and some people work on over five websites depending on how free they are and it also depends on how hardworking they are and how they can manage their time. Someone like me knows how to manage time very well.

I work on four websites and I think I need to work on one more website so that I will be able to make the amount of money that I want to be making at the end of the month. I have my monthly target and I always make sure that I meet up to my target but I do not meet up most of the times simply because of the number of websites I work on and I need more.

I work on Hive blogging website. I it a blockchain based blogging website where different bloggers from every part of the world can blog and write a out different things.

I also work on three paid to post forums. I work on referral index forum, bizdustry and trendri. Do you have other options for me?