How Many Sites Do You Currently Work On?

Rachael

Verified member
The goal is to make money and obviously, everyone who is of a significant age knows the importance of making money especially in this present time and age. Diversifying our earning capabilities is a good way of making more money online but at times, it is not easy at all to work or combine two sites at the same time. There are people who are versatile in multitasking and they can also manage their time effectively but there are also those who are mot very effective with multitasking and therefore find it difficult to engage in different sites.

One of the reason making money online is not easy is because, there might be available sites to make money, but the time and ability to combine them together becomes a major challenge. For instance, there are people who are engaged in up to four major forums and they are active in virtually all of them. In fact, it amazes me how they manage their time and how they refill their energy and creativity. On the one hand, there are those who have tried to combine more than one forum and they find it hard to contribute quality and effectively to both and thereby, they tend to focus on one to avoid penalties. Presently, I'm working with Trendri, but if I come across other well paying sites, I might click my bait!

Sikapa

Verified member
OK I'm working on just four site now but I'm more active on one. I'm working on two pay to post site while the remaining two sites are affiliate marketing sites. But the truth is it doesn't matter the number of sites you work on as far as you don't earn from those site, I can say is a waste of time.

Someone can work on only one website and earn huge or reasonable amount of money than a person who is working on about two to three or more websites. No matter how many site you work on, there will be only one website that you will be always active on than the remaining sites. That is why I say is better to focus on the site where you get hour source of income that to waste much time on the site where you earn nothing.

But those who are using online money making as their main jobs work on many sites to earn more money.

Suba

Staff member
Even though I joined several sites, only Trendri is active, on other sites I just have an account and just want to know. So I also know that there are members who can create many posts and are very active in several forums, and all forums have differences in the rules, there are also forums that prohibit members from publishing content to other sites. There are also many forum sites that are scams. Working on a ptp site will depend on the time available, I think two sites are enough to make money if we work with passion.

Shaf

Verified member
When it comes to working on paid to post sites, my experience has taught that more is often less. To make good quality posts and write quality articles, it takes time and concentration. Most people have other commitments and activities within the same day, and just a few hours to spare to make posts. It would be better to spend that time doing things right.

After a year, I've learnt that the most I can do is two sites per day. This way, I can maximise the earning opportunity on each site while making posts that are still acceptable. Of course, it depends on how much time you have, but bear in mind that too much of everything is not good.

arunima25

Verified member
Earning online depends on the time and ability of the person. And also on the type of sites that you are working with. One can be there on many sites and not be able to devote enough time. It also depends on what sites you are. Some sites are better paying than others. If you have skills that can be used for freelancing, your chances to earn increase provided that you grab enough such freelance opportunities and deliver them on time. When it comes to surveys, your geographical location would be the key factor in your earnings. So, it's a combination of things that determine your online earning. You hace to see what works best for you depending on your skills, interest, time availability abd geographical location. Many do go on for online earning as their main source of earnings. So, they put more time and effort and make more. Most of the people go for online earnings as a way to make sone extra cash in their free time.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I work on youtube, facebook, twitter, instgram, fiverr, and my own site and make money. Well, I am also using Trendri, but I am not for making money. Well I don't mean to say I don't want money, what I mean is I don't include this site on my list of earning sites. Today I returned on the site after 15 days, I guess. I am here only when I have free time and have nothing creative to do. Furthermore, I also get to see people talking about earning opportunities, which I might benefit in the future. I don't thin you have to work on a lot of sites to make a lot of money. If you join the right site and if you are fortunate, you can earn a full time earning just from one site. I am on Fiverr and I am also on Youtube. My Fiverr and youtube earnings are enough for me to my basic needs, however, I work on other sites as well, in order to generate more money so that I can live a comfortable life, and in the mean time I also manage to save some money that I can use for investment.

Kendy

Verified member
I'm working on one site for now but I still hope to get better opportunities. The highest number of sites I think I can perform effectively depending on the demands would be three sites. There was a time I use to making money by writing stories for one local Nigerian site but currently, they are no longer in operation. Fr what I know, it is not just about working on ten sites or twenty. The most important thing is to make substantial income from them.

Most times, the reason people diversify on many sites is because they lack the skills to earn massively or showcase their expertise on one highly paying site. Each day, I try to remain focused because I know I still have a lot to learn and I need a lot of motivation to get me going. There are so many sites I would like to engage but for now, the major challenge is my expertise which is not blended and sharpened. My ideal number of sites would be two high paying sites which for a start I should be able to make at least $20 in a day. The most important thing for me is to learn the required skill.

arunima25

Verified member
I am currently working on Trendri, Mylot and Forum coin. Other than that I am on three survey sites that work well for my geographical location. These are Toluna, Rakuten Insight and YouGov. I visit these survey sites when I get some invitations from them. I am more active and regular to Mylot. It's more like a relaxation site for me in between my chores. Trendri is another one where I am frequent. I don't visit the rest so frequently. Online earning is a part time thing for me and I have very less time at hand to be online. These sites are good enough for me and I wish that I can manage my time better and be more active on each one of them.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
The goal is to make money and obviously, everyone who is of a significant age knows the importance of making money especially in this present time and age. Diversifying our earning capabilities is a good way of making more money online but at times, it is not easy at all to work or combine two sites at the same time. There are people who are versatile in multitasking and they can also manage their time effectively but there are also those who are mot very effective with multitasking and therefore find it difficult to engage in different sites.

One of the reason making money online is not easy is because, there might be available sites to make money, but the time and ability to combine them together becomes a major challenge. For instance, there are people who are engaged in up to four major forums and they are active in virtually all of them. In fact, it amazes me how they manage their time and how they refill their energy and creativity. On the one hand, there are those who have tried to combine more than one forum and they find it hard to contribute quality and effectively to both and thereby, they tend to focus on one to avoid penalties. Presently, I'm working with Trendri, but if I come across other well paying sites, I might click my bait!
Hello everyone! Your question is really very interesting. As soon as I noticed it, I clicked on the title and I started reading your thread. I fully agree with everything you mention in your post. I am sure that most people here will find your post interesting too.

Undoubtedly, more and more people are interested in making money online these days. Online jobs are very popular around the world because they are easier and less stressful than offline jobs. However, although there is a great variety of online jobs to choose from, most of the sites that offer these jobs are fake. So, it is wise to read some reviews and search for any new earning website you come across. In this way, you can be safe. It is really both disappointing and unfair to waste time, effort and even money on websites that are not worth it.

It is true, that a lot of people work on several earning sites in order to make some good money. As far as I am concerned, I am currently working on three sites but I am more active here on Trendri. Trendri is my favourite earning platform because earning is easy here. I try to work on this platform every day because Trendri makes me relax after coming home from work. Trendri is the best-earning website for me.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I was forced to work online during the COVID pandemic. And I started with just a website and I vowed never to leave the site just because the website was all what I needed that time to support me when I couldn't make money offline because of the lockdown.

Along the line, I started to join some other post to paid platoforms till I made them like four. But currently I am working on only one which is the current one I am working on now. I left other three paid to post for one reason or the other.

Then I work on one survey website too. Though I have tried to add to my survey website but I have not actually seen another one that I can peacefully work on. And alos I am working on another website which has to do with transcription.

But just like many people have said, it is not about working on a website but to know the guidelines and now to use the website to maximize whatever one may be earning on that website. I have worked on a website that is capable of fetching me more than what four psid to post websites may pay me then.

Hilda

Right now I have registered in many websites but am not active in all of them. I wanted to earn more by doing that but I get lazy and tired of posting so I don't manage to work in all. I am also waiting to be verified in other forums like this one and cryptoable. I try to be active as much as I can on the mylot and the forumcoin. I am planning to take a break on online working for sometime since I have lost the urge to earn and just save.

blessingc

Making money online has created me much opportunities to earn from several work places. I started working online just about two months ago, but currently I have withdrawn from two several times. I am currently registered in about three pair to post sites, I'm active in just one, and that is Tendri.

I earn passive income from another site. An affiliate site that helps business owners advertise their businesses with little income. I don't do adverts there I only gain from the part where I get paid for my browsing data. When I browse the internet I get paid and when I refer others I earn more. I earn commission of $100 per person.

I earn also from a platform where I make money with my social media accounts, my Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, Tiktok and also from posting comments on YouTube. I can also purchase airtime at a cheaper rate, so when I earn I just use it for my recharges. I get airtime from there to work online.

Currently all the sites I work are backed up, I work on one to get paid in one, while I work on others for airtime. Working online is fun and pretty much money.