Earn Money How many sites are you earning from?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Its been long I heard about any new here earning website, but that doesn't mean we are short of options to earn from. I know their are users who combine many of the rewarding site to earn decent amount of cash online.

I'm not earning much from the options I'm combining cos most of them are simply paid to post sites, and that's the option I'm familiar with due to inability of gaining expertise over other field of complex tasks that will reward me more.

That doesn't count for others, I believe some of us online have other better rewarding gigs doing. It will be worthwhile if any one can share it, it can be beneficial for someone capable of it.

Its been long I heard about any new here earning website, but that doesn't mean we are short of options to earn from. I know their are users who combine many of the rewarding site to earn decent amount of cash online.

I'm not earning much from the options I'm combining cos most of them are simply paid to post sites, and that's the option I'm familiar with due to inability of gaining expertise over other field of complex tasks that will reward me more.

That doesn't count for others, I believe some of us online have other better rewarding gigs doing. It will be worthwhile if any one can share it, it can be beneficial for someone capable of it.
For now, the websites I'm using to earn income are mostly pay to post forum s. Among these forums are trendri,.com, bizdustry, forum coin, beermoneyforum,etc.

Another way to make money which is under consideration is blogging . I have a blog which I have abandoned for some months ago with just only one blog post.
My plan is to go and start blogging again.

That means you're currently working on four, but when it comes to earning, you are earning from three (3). Noise.cash earnings aren't stable, yesterday I was earning somehow better. Today the earnings are very low for the contents I have created. That's why I simply doing it gradually now, I'm not putting much attention to it.
To be very honest with you if I have opportunity to add more to the one I have with me I will never hesitate to do so. I am hoping that the new niche site will take over everything and gives full-time income in the nearest future. The reasoning is that some of my competitors are making nothing less than $700 per month from display ads on their websites.

I am going to say I'm working on three websites currently. The first one is Bizdustry which is a get paid to post website. The same for the Trendri and Forumcoins. I am currently working on my new blog on the side just to increasing my online earnings. I am exploring Noise cash right to see if I can make more money from the platform.
That means you're currently working on four, but when it comes to earning, you are earning from three (3). Noise.cash earnings aren't stable, yesterday I was earning somehow better. Today the earnings are very low for the contents I have created. That's why I simply doing it gradually now, I'm not putting much attention to it.

I am going to say I'm working on three websites currently. The first one is Bizdustry which is a get paid to post website. The same for the Trendri and Forumcoins. I am currently working on my new blog on the side just to increasing my online earnings. I am exploring Noise cash right to see if I can make more money from the platform.

I make money on Fiverr, Fiverr contributes to 40 percent of my income. I also have a blog and youtube channel. Blog and youtube channel brings me another 20 percent of my total income. I also work on facebook, twitter, and instagram. I use these social platforms to promote businesses and products, and influencer marketing. Social media marketing brings me 30 percent of my total income. I am not only able to pay my bills from the money I generate working online, I can even buy things that I want. For instance, recently, I spend $1500 to by a TV. I saved my online earnings for a couple of months so that I could buy TV. I am also able to invest in stock market and crypto market because of my surplus money. I save my online earnings so that can invests. There are a lot of things that I want to learn so that I can earn better, however, due to time constrains, I have not been able to work to build my skills and knowledge. I am also doing something that does not bring a lot of money, but I am doing it for my passion. If I could give it up, I could earn better from another work.

With what you've mentioned, you're earning better with your time online, it isn't easy for one to earn money online let alone buying a TV worth $1,500 out of the savings from online earnings. Such will take me 4-5 months to save up through jobs I'm doing online, because I am not earning up to $500 monthly. Maybe if I work hard, it will reach $400 monthly, which other things are associated with it. I am bringing more of my time to learn other in-demand skills in the online labour market. Relying only on writing and posting on forums wouldn't give me all I want for life. I love to learn from others, because their earnings overall monthly motivates me to do more on my own. I know it takes enough time for one to make that reasonable amount of money online. But to be candid, hard work pays off, especially when one is following the right path in life, when it comes to earning money online. I am combining different types of skills all together at the moment to learn, which is overload for me and also earning. I'll be dropping some, so I wouldn't lose concentration towards my dream online.