How many post do you have to become active member in trendri

Willans

I just registered on the app called Trendri and am not earning any money yet cause they haven't give it process me into active member until I post at list 26 post and get verified in the app called trended and it will begi to pay me in each post I post after making me a active member in the app called tendril it a good app that gives money and that help people to make money online that has help a lot of people and changes their ways and dress in the app called tendri it a good app

Ayeshabashir

Firstly welcome to this forum hope ao you will be able to get a lot of knowledge and information from here and also share your views and opinions with us.
Secondly dear if you want to earn mo ey through this platform then after registration you should make 4 dollars. And you can make only if you will creat a useful and informative content and by commenting on post.When you will reach the threshold withdrawal then you can wothdr8by by posting a threads in payment proof forum where you request to admin for withdrawal.

And in order to become a active member of this forum you must be active on this forum and I am not pretty sure but I think when you messages counting reach above 100 or 150 then you will able to become a active member of this forum.
But for this you must creat plagiarism free content otherwise you will get warning points. So try to follow the rules and regulations of this forum.
You can get a lot of knowledge and information by visiting and commenting on different forum posts .This platform is full of interesting information. Also you can get advice from your senior members. Good luck

Last edited: