How Many Post A Day Will Give Me $1 On Trendri!

Sikapa

Verified member
Concerning about how to make $1 a day on trendri, how many post do I have to make? I have been on trendri for about three weeks now and I have not get even $10. A friend asked me how many day I have use to reach $7 and I answered him is more than two weeks. Then he said I'm somehow slow but I was thinking it was normal before he drew my attention.

Brethren on the average, how many post do I have to make before I can reach $1 per day? Have you been doing that and is working?

Solution
Currently, Trendri pays 8 cents per post if your post contains at least 200 words. If you manage to publish 13 posts with 200 words each you will make $1 on this site. If you publish 13 posts with 200 words each, you will be writing 2600 words in total. I do not know about other people, however, it will take me at least 2 hours to write 2600 words. If I have to type, I can type 2600 words in 75 minutes, however, writing post is not just typing post, you will have to think, do research and write, therefore, it takes a lot of time. Working 2 hours to make $1 is not something that I am fond of. And I don't thin everyone can attempt to do that. Instead of posts, if you write topics thread, you will have to write fewer words because topics...

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Currently, Trendri pays 8 cents per post if your post contains at least 200 words. If you manage to publish 13 posts with 200 words each you will make $1 on this site. If you publish 13 posts with 200 words each, you will be writing 2600 words in total. I do not know about other people, however, it will take me at least 2 hours to write 2600 words. If I have to type, I can type 2600 words in 75 minutes, however, writing post is not just typing post, you will have to think, do research and write, therefore, it takes a lot of time. Working 2 hours to make $1 is not something that I am fond of. And I don't thin everyone can attempt to do that. Instead of posts, if you write topics thread, you will have to write fewer words because topics pay better, but it takes even longer to write topics because you will have to do a lot of research, write and the edit for inaccuracies and mistakes. If you have no other income source, if you are a fast writer, if you can write a lot, you can find trendri rewarding because of you manage to hit the maximum posts and threads you might be able to earn more than $2 a day.

Solution

Sikapa

Verified member
@Jasmine Thank you for your reply I was wondering how I can make at least $1 per day on Trendri and you answer is unique. I will try try to make more research so that I can make more post and earn $1 per day. I think this will need more time but it will be better too.

Making $1 a day quit an effort, back then when our earnings was at a flat rate of $0.12 cents per post, I do make up to a dollar after posting about 9 to 10 threads. Since we now earn earn 8 cents per post, I do make about 4 to 5 threads a day (that is when I'm not busy) and about 6 to 7 posts. It is quit demanding though ad you have to make lots of research and typing. You can make threads on the categories that pay higher in order to increase your earnings and also post more post and replies. One can even make more than a dollar here if he's able to make 10 threads and 15 post, he/she could make more than $1.2 a day. But since one is engaged with work and other offline tasks, you can't really focus on this platform all day making earnings lower. Although your earnings may be increasing at a slow rate, but it is better to focus more on quality than on earnings.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It is quite possible to make $1 in a day from Trendri. I have been making a really good a amount of money on Trendri website. I make around $2 on average iby posting here every day. It takes A LOT of effort from my side in order to earn that much amount, but I somehow still manage to make money. The big reasons is that I actually enjoy writing post and contribute threads and posts daily. Since Trendri is paying 8 cents for each post and 12 cents for each thread, you can multiply those rates and get the answer.

You can create 10 threads each day and around 14 or 15 comments each day. If you reach the maximum threshold, then you will be able to make more than $2 each day if you are that much devoted. I usually try to divide my time and post here during the different times of the day. This is because I do not want to stress myself and avoid over overburdening myself. this is how I manage to post and reach the maximum threshold. if you are that much dedicated, then you can also earn money.

Last edited by a moderator:

arunima25

Verified member
$1 in a day on a single site has never been my thing and never strive for that. I remember that once during vacation time, I could make a little more than $1 on Mylot and that was like spending almost whole day with breaks in between. I could never repeat that day..That was really exhausting. One can spend a whole day on a site like Mylot where it is more of interaction and conversations. So, you have fun chatting with your friends while your bank keeps moving.
Now, coming to Trendri, it's quite possible to make $1 here in a day. But then, if that becomes the case, one has to be ready with so many posts and threads. And coming up with so many quality posts in a day would be a challenge.
I never keep a target of money. If one posts a lot, there is a high chances of bringing down the quality of the contents posted or even going to the extent of posting redundant posts. I think that would bring out the quality of the site and that would be a form on spamming. It's better to avoid that at all costs.We bear the moral responsibility of keeping up the quality of the site, so that it doesn't turn into a spam one. The site has to stay strong and keep running so that we can keep earning from it.
I am able to make 2_6 posts in a day here.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are two different ways to make $1 from Trendri, you can make money by writing comment or creating topics. You can combine both to make $2 from the Forum in a day but you must be ready to type a lot if you want to achieve this everyday.

If you choose to make $1 with comment alone on the forum, you need to write at least 200 words in order to make it's sent from each comment.

You are allowed to make up to 14 comments in a day. If you manage to write 200 words in each of the comment, you are going to make $1.12 at the end of every comments. Just make sure that you are posting unique content in your comment.

it might be very difficult to type all the 14 comments at a go if you are just getting started. You can schedule your post in order to make it easier for yourself.

You can make four comments in the morning after you are finished your routine. You post another for comments in the afternoon during the lunch hour. Then you can complete the remaining for you in the night in order to make $1 in a day with all the comments.

SANIA

It is not easy to make 1$ on the forum. I manage to do that often but I have to spend a lot of time typing and thinking related to the topics and also in commenting on other people's posts.
Posting on forums donot pay alot but it is a nice way to earn commissions.
Usually I do a mixture of posts and threads.
When I donot have much ideas in my mind I focus on commenting.
I write 200 words in comments to earn 8 cents and more cents are earned with threads but it is more difficult to write thread.
Once I got a plagirism warning although I have written that thread by myself, may be it was due to the fact that may be many articles might be there already on internet.
I suggest you to slowly rise your earnings on forum.
Make goals of earning atleast 0.5$ then 0.75$ then 1$ and than more than 1$ gradually otherwise you will get very tired.
With time with practice your speed of typing and writing will develop and you will be able to earn more commissions with time.
I wish you all the best dear to make more commissions on trendri each day. Best of luck.

Ayeshabashir

Yes it possible to make 1 dollars in a day from trendri platform. Firstly I want to tell you ,you can work here at any time and without any stress and depression .It is very legitimate website and also friendly website where if you will face any difficulty then you can share us with threads

Secondly in order to make 1 dollars you would have to commenting on post or creat a thread but make sure your thread should be knowledgeable and informative and also plagiarism free. Your post will not contain grammar mistakes and also avoid to use irrelevant words repeatation. Otherwise you can get warning points
You will have to write a 12 threads of 200 words or if you want to comment on post then you will have to post on 13 threads of 20 words .Because the admin changed the credit system we can get 0.08 credit by comment on post and 0.09 by creating a thread.

I hope so the credit system will change again and admin will increase the credit system so that we will be able to earn money from here .
But I want to te you that if your thread will become viral then you can also able to get a credit of this

Last edited:

arunima25

Verified member
It's the first time that I am hearing about thread going viral and people earning credit for it. That sounds interesting. I haven't been much around here and I might have missed on that update. Can someone throw some light on that. Thank you.

Skysaint

Verified member
You can even earn $2 in a day. Well, I think there's a limit of 15 posts you can make at a time and if you are able to create posts with a minimum of 200 words then you will earn your one dollar before you're through with creating the 15 comments. So it's very possible to earn seven dollars in a week or even right in a week just by posting comments on this trendi forum.
You can also choose to create threads with I guess pays better than creating comments. If you're good with it then you can earn more than one dollar also in a day, meaning that if you can combine posting comments and creating engaging threads in a day then you will be able to earn up to two dollars in a single day and it's just as simple as that.

But you should also be aware that it will take you a lot of time just to achieve this and also a lot of research and good typing speed. It's not always that easy to post the 15 comments with 200 words minimum, and also go ahead with the creating of threads. But I guess there's nothing you can't achieve with unalloyed determination and commitment.