How to post many pictures in one time on instagram ?

Unique23

In Instagram I tried many time to post more pictures at a time but not successful. I am a seller and want to sell some products in Instagram and that more customers watch these pictures. Instagram is most popular social media and give fast results, so I choose it for business. I came to know through many people who earn from this platform and their earning is fruitful so I decided that to make an account in it and achieve my goal because everything is achievable.so tell me and help me in this matter. Would you like to tell me about it.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view I have been using Instagram for the past 3 years and I have been posting different type of pics on Instagram there is an app in which you can use to frame three pictures and post them once on Instagram if you wishes to post a picture on Instagram at the same time and also you can mark 3 picture from your phone and post them directly Instagram this is another way in which you can post three pictures on Instagram at the same time

Ozigba Richard Lamai

There's some kind of app that assist you to post pictures once on Instagram but this app you have to download it and I think it cost more but I don't really know how the appropriate and I have not used that tap before. However it is not that important to post your picture once but those who have flair for pictures and love posting can download the app and make use of it when you go to your play store use a different type of house we do such.

Planet408

I don't seem to find posting of pictures on Instagram something difficult. I post multiple pictures on Instagram. For your viewers to view your multiple pictures, they will have to slide the picture. They will keep sliding each picture to view anyone they wants to view. Also ensure that your pictures looks professional.