How Many Site Currently Pay for Post \ Comment

Olajidey

I don't know much about a forum that pays you to comment or to post not until early this year where I am surfing the net, my usual thing when am alone I came across a post on the forum that pays, o did not believe it at first because I have fallen a victim on different scam platform so I just laugh it off, until a close friend of mine talk about the particular forum with proof of payment, I make sure I register that very day and through the forum, i have come across many fora that pays you to post and comment.
Now I think I am enjoying been paid to post or comments.
The site I am already active on is
Trendri
Bizdustry
Forumcoin
Beermoneyforum
Pls kindly share any paid to post or comment site that you are active on and they are paying.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I just joined Trendri and bizdustry. And they are doing well. On bizdustry I joined last week but because I did not reached the minimum withdraw, I was unable to receive my payment. But I have sold my biznote that worth $2.35 to some other user. I hope I will reach minimum withdraw this week.
On Trendri. I registered two to three weeks ago but I didn't understand it until this week that I know how it works. I will reach the minimum withdraw soon. Nice forum.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I don't know much about a forum that pays you to comment or to post not until early this year where I am surfing the net, my usual thing when am alone I came across a post on the forum that pays, o did not believe it at first because I have fallen a victim on different scam platform so I just laugh it off, until a close friend of mine talk about the particular forum with proof of payment, I make sure I register that very day and through the forum, i have come across many fora that pays you to post and comment.
Trendri
Bizdustry
Forumcoin
Beermoneyforum
Pls kindly share any paid to post or comment site that you are active on and they are paying.
Those are pretty much most of the paid to post forums that are popular right now, although there is a new one name gptforum. It is less than a month old and operates like bizdustry. You can also try it out. But you are really trying working an all those forums, I can barely manage two. It becomes stressful most times and i feel like quitting them and focus on one, but I will still come back to it. The most I can manage is two forums, anything more than that is asking for problems for myself.

Nicklas22

I don't know much of this paying site but I know of Bizdustry and Trendri
I have been on Bizdustry for more than a month now and I have been paid more than once
Bizdustry is very easy, but you have to be verified at first before you start earning
You have to comment three times per hour and each comment you will be given 50 the biznotes
And 1000 biznotes is equal to a dollar and you can make a withdrawal every week
If you're very serious about it you can be making $10 every week and that's a good amount of money

Ekuvero

I recently heard that bizdustry has been having issues lately with the unusual deduction of Biznotes from member's account, as well as banning members account without any faults from members and the minimums amount for withdrawal was increased to $10, so i can't really say for bizdustry. But trendri and forum coin has been paying of lately though I would advise you make searches and check reviews of GPT site that pays and has been consistent for long.

Though earning with more than 2 sites might be stressful but it all depend on your stress managrmet

Shigobad2020

Trendri
Bizdustry
Forumcoin
Beermoneyforum
Most of the forums that pays to post topics and comments on topics are no longer paying well in fact 99% of them have reduced the amount we earn from posting and commenting on topics to the smallest prices , so it has been hard to make money on online forums like before where you canearn like $10 in a week.now you can't even get $3 per week.