Investment How long the crypto market will take to recover after the recent fall?

Razor1911

After a long bull run for bitcoin and all other crypto currencies, the considation was imminent. Bitcoin surged from 9000 levels to reach as high as 63700 levels within few months. The over extended growth was Fueled by events when Elon Musk commented to accept Bitcoin in his business deals. But short after that, he reversed his stance and the whole crypto market tumbled.

The fall was so steep that bitcoin erased almost half of it's all time high to reach as low as 31000 levels. After the fall, bitcoin has stabilized now and trading near it's Immediate resistance 40,000. It's a decisive resistance as once broken it will fuel more upside.

What your analyses say about the recovery of the crypto market. Will the market recover and reach its all time highs again this month or have to wait longer?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Although no one can really predict the time the actual time the bearish will be over and the cryptocurrencies come to its initial price before the bearish but it seems it won't be long. I do check my coins everyday and I always see some improvement though the changes are not that significant but it is better it changes.

funmi

Verified member
We all know that this cryptocurrency business is all about high and low. As it caught many people unaware when the bearish condition started so,is going to be when it start growing again. All we need to do is to be very patient and hope for better days. Panicking will not help us at all.

Samuel72

Verified member
Well I think it will take up to 6 months for all cryptocurrency to come back to the normal price this is because the price of cryptocurrency does not go up once it takes time so between the period of six months I believe the prize will come back to normal. presently people are scared of investing in cryptocurrency this is another reason why it will take time for the price to come back to normal.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We all know that this cryptocurrency business is all about high and low. As it caught many people unaware when the bearish condition started so,is going to be when it start growing again. All we need to do is to be very patient and hope for better days. Panicking will not help us at all.
I always happy when I see female talking with so much optimism. Many cryptocurrencies users have sold some of their coins due to this bearish of a thing. I won't be quick to blame them, some borrowed money to invest in bitcoins. While most don't even know how it works hereby caught in a web when the bearish started.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Well I think it will take up to 6 months for all cryptocurrency to come back to the normal price this is because the price of cryptocurrency does not go up once it takes time so between the period of six months I believe the prize will come back to normal. presently people are scared of investing in cryptocurrency this is another reason why it will take time for the price to come back to normal.
Though I am not an analyst of cryptocurrencies but to me six months is too much for the coins to come back to normal. Checking the coins everyday will give you the sense that the bearish is not here to stay. As at today, all the coins are green with no red at all. This is to show that all coins may even be in their right prices before the next month runs out.

Razor1911

Though I am not an analyst of cryptocurrencies but to me six months is too much for the coins to come back to normal. Checking the coins everyday will give you the sense that the bearish is not here to stay. As at today, all the coins are green with no red at all. This is to show that all coins may even be in their right prices before the next month runs out.
It is actually true because the market volatility is very high these days. The recents events that developed last week which dragged the coin from it's high to its lows, has created a volatile disturbance is the market. So it will take some time to settle down, and for that 6 months or even 1year will be needed.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think the recovery of the Bitcoin is artificial. Maybe a whale or a group of them bought Bitcoin to prop it up. Going down below the 50% level of the previous high is dangerous that the coin may die due to lack of transactions. My take on the sudden decrease in price of crypto is the Chinese ban. It will still whip the crypto for more months to come.

Razor1911

I think the recovery of the Bitcoin is artificial. Maybe a whale or a group of them bought Bitcoin to prop it up. Going down below the 50% level of the previous high is dangerous that the coin may die due to lack of transactions. My take on the sudden decrease in price of crypto is the Chinese ban. It will still whip the crypto for more months to come.
As per the charts it seems possible. Bitcoin after reaching near 40000 resistance levels, the sellers again push the price lower. Now trading near 33800 levels. Seems like more dip is coming in few sessions.

But the lower resistance which is at 30000 will play a crucial role. Buyers are already in ready position to buy it when the price touches that level. So after touching 30000 the price may jump again to 40000 levels.