Crypto Long term investment for crypto to earn a good profit

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In my study of the crypto in forums one thing I noticed are the people who are trading crypto. It seemed to me that they would buy now and sell next week for a small profit. I see them as playing a game with crypto like betting on a race horse. Now that the price of crypto coins are all going down most of the crypto traders in the forums are disgusted and hesitant to buy or sell

Crypto coin is a commodity that can live for a long time as what we can see with Bitcoin. You can invest today by buying Bitcoin at the price of $34k. The price may go down or go up tomorrow but that remains to be seen. It looks like no one can predict the exact trend. My take on crypto is that you buy now with the intention of waiting for at least 1 year. That means you would not need the invested money so that you will not sell your crypto coin for a lower price. A long term investment can be 5 years or so.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Although it might not be betting because many might be swing traders who trades for like 4-5 days or even a day and take their profit , because if they should continue to hold and it starts dipping futher , no one knows how long it might take for the price to start rising very high, it might obviously take more time than expected