Is cryptocurrencies a long term investment?

Ayeshabashir

As we all now that all the cryptocurrencies is highly volatile because its prices increase and decrease by the time and also cryptocurrencies is unpredictable no one can tell the actual price of cryptocurrencies in future so from my perspective yes cryptocurrencies is a long term investment because most of the people make money by buying the cryptocurrencies and holding their cryptocurrencies for long term .Bitcoin and ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies to buy and hold because although it is very risky but it will also give you a lot of profit than other crypto .Volatility makes any cryptocurrencies risky so its very important to choose in which crypto you are getting to buy or invest in it.If we want to make a lot of money through your investment in cryptocurrencies then long term investments is very good for investors sowe should be very careful and do a lot of search about which crypto is best for long term investments beacuse investments in cryptocurrencies is like the jewel in the crown that is blockchain but short term investment for cryptocurrencies is riskier than long term because in short term it will be the more chances to lose their money and become empty handed

Based on your writing you stated that bitcoins and ethereum is the best cryptocurrency for people to buy for long-term purposes, well in as much as I respect your own opinion but to me I do not consider all those cryptocurrency as the best for long-term purposes because their percentage increase on daily basis is extremely low because of their huge market cap. At the same time there are some smaller cryptocurrency with high volatility which can increase tremendously within a small given period of time. In general it depends on what we want that is why proper research is very important when trying to invest in a particular cryptocurrency both for long-term or short-term purposes.

And also i try as much as possible to invest the little amount of money I makes online on cryptocurrencies but at the same time I do not consider to invest in cryptocurrency for short term and most of my investment are for long-term purposes because I just consider that as the best.

It depends on how people sees cryptocurrencies , a lot of people might consider it to be an investment that can be done for long-term while others are just interested to invest for short-term purposes depending on their plans and arrangement.