Crypto What Cryptocurrencies Do Not Fluctuate Along With Bitcoin?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many Cryptocurrencies that are being created every year. Some of those cryptocurrencies have a really great market cap whereas others do not have a big market cap. Bitcoin is usually considered the "king of cryptocurrencies" because it was the first cryptocurrency which was introduced in the year 2009. Since that time, it looks like the price of Bitcoin also has a major impact on the price of other coins. Whenever bitcoin goes down, all other tokens and coins also go down. This means whenever an investor invests money into other cryptocurrencies, they also need to depend on the market value of bitcoin. Right now, I am not aware of any token or coin that does not depend on the market of Bitcoin. I would like to know what are some of the cryptocurrencies that have nothing to do with Bitcoin price and have a market value of their own.

Bitcoin's direct effect on other altcoins is immeasurable. I do not know the answer to your question but I am also curious to know. The only thing is to be on a safer side especially during periods like this where Bitcoin is massively dropping. The only safest approach is to keep your coins in stable coins like USDT or USDC. These two coins are not affected by the drop in Bitcoin as they are the worth USD against your local currency. If someone does not want to save money via the local currency, stable coins are the best. Although I have never used USDC compared to USDT

Base on my understanding of cryptocurrency bitcoins was the first cryptocurrency that was invented and because of this it has the power and ability to translate control the movement of other cryptocurrency . This really means that other cryptocurrency falls when bitcoins drop and also rise when bitcoins increases . But that does not really mean that bitcoins has the ability to control other cryptocurrency to a point that they cannot rise up whenever there is a huge buying force..

Even though bitcoins control all other cryptocurrency there are sometimes bitcoins will rise but some cryptocurrencies will be extremely bearish because of certain events or news circulating around that particular cryptocurrency and also the other way around .

Personally I don't really see any other cryptocurrency that can influence the volatile market and the whole crypto space as a whole. Bitcoin's is the only cryptocurrency that has the power to control every other cryptocurrency and from all indication and experience whenever the price of bitcoins falls all other cryptocurrency will definitely follows the same.

Probably maybe there are some cryptocurrencies that do not follow bitcoins but I am still waiting to see such cryptocurrenciess because I have never seen it before .