Advantages of long term crypto currency investment.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
In crypto currencies investments, one could choose to go for long or short term investments. This is usually after doing your own research and then coming to a final conclusion about whichever one you would invest in.
Among all the investment options, I feel long term investment has a better edge over short term investment.

One advantage of long term investment is that you won't have to bother your self whenever there is a drop in the price of the crypto currency you invested in. You can choose to stay for a long period of time without checking your portfolio in your wallet.
This is a major reason why I prefer and recommend long term investment.

What other advantages does long term crypto currency investment have over short term investment?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think i prefer long term investment because you could have time to plan your investment and set the time to take your profit off your investment and also remember those that bought bitcoin when it was really low then i think by now they would have been very rich and even very lucky , so long term investment is actually good just have the right strategy to use them you are good to go

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , I think you have said it all , but before I give my own contribution. Permit me to correct you on this. During long term Investment , it is expected that the investor checks his Investment atleast once in a month , the reason being that some coins , especially when it is not a top coin experiences a one time rise in a year ,and after which the coins won't have any significant rise again , until another year.

The benefits of long term Investment is quite enormous . For example , imagine those that bought litecoin at $56 , Bitcoin cash at $246 , ethereum at $300 , by now they have had more than 200% profits.

Finally , as for me , long term Investment is favourable for top coins ,and few altcoins that have shown potential for a rise.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Well , I think you have said it all , but before I give my own contribution. Permit me to correct you on this. During long term Investment , it is expected that the investor checks his Investment atleast once in a month , the reason being that some coins , especially when it is not a top coin experiences a one time rise in a year ,and after which the coins won't have any significant rise again , until another year.

The benefits of long term Investment is quite enormous . For example , imagine those that bought litecoin at $56 , Bitcoin cash at $246 , ethereum at $300 , by now they have had more than 200% profits.

Finally , as for me , long term Investment is favourable for top coins ,and few altcoins that have shown potential for a rise.
I know that it is important to check once in a while, just that you won't be bothered about little drop in price. Of course every investor must try to always check his wallet once in a month like you said. But it would be nice if you can enlighten us about such coins that tend to rise only once in a year and then wait till another year.

The spirit of Continuously holding one's coins is what most long term investors have. You do not get to bother about little drop in price. Those who are patient to hold their coins are more likely to get better profits.

Kennysplash

Verified member
In crypto currencies investments, one could choose to go for long or short term investments. This is usually after doing your own research and then coming to a final conclusion about whichever one you would invest in.
Among all the investment options, I feel long term investment has a better edge over short term investment.

One advantage of long term investment is that you won't have to bother your self whenever there is a drop in the price of the crypto currency you invested in. You can choose to stay for a long period of time without checking your portfolio in your wallet.
This is a major reason why I prefer and recommend long term investment.

What other advantages does long term crypto currency investment have over short term investment?
I think investing long term in crypto currency is the best for the following reasons.
1. The crypto volatility can increase the value of your crypto investments multiple time.
2The project behind stored cryptocurrency may become an important player on the market. An early holding of a crypto coin can bring considerable profit (like it was with BTC).
3. There is no central authority over cryptocurrencies. You are the one who can control it. Crypto assets are decentralized, which means no government can inflate or deflate them.

So I always prefer long term investment to short term.