Earn Money How long do you work online in a day?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been working online for more than 5 years and my work schedule are not fixed. Sometimes I work longer in the afternoon because of the chores in the morning. But lately I have been working more in the morning and end by 10 am to handle the household chores.

I know that some freelancers are working for the whole day. They are lucky if they have nothing else to do so that they can spend all their waking hours in front of the computer (or whatever gadget they are using). How about you, what time do you start working online and until what time before you call it a day? If you are working only on PTP forums like me then I guess you do not spend all your day for that.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I just discovered some legit online forums just recently and am committed to making atleast a dollar per day from all the sites. So I basically spend three to five hours of working online in order to achieve this purpose. Like I said, am still new to it tho but it think the idea is working

N

nasser61

it really tires me to be sticking all day in front of a pc, or a smartphone. without energy, lack of sleep, sometimes I get up early
just to log in, wasting time for nothing, never heard someone working all day in front of a pc, is who became
financially stable good question for me 03 hours except weekends I work a lot, more than 6 hours a day.

Skysaint

Verified member
I'm still looking for sites where I can earn at least $1-$5 a day so I tend to spend hours online say at most 5 hours daily.
I'm trying to work out a time schedule once I get legit paying sites.
My case is not very different from yours. I do wish to get to know about any legit site that could offer me that amount in a day but due to my region, I don't normally get lucky with that. My country has lots of restrictions when it comes to using the internet to earn a living, but am still on the search tho

Skysaint

Verified member
The number of time worked online for me depends solely on how leas busy I am at that moment. And to me I do not have any fixed time for my online earning or business. Some time I may get to stay long online while sometime i may not get time .
Yeah, you are not very far from the truth. Sometimes the time you do spend online in a day is dependent on how busy you are that day, or the agenda set to achieve for that particular day. Most times I do spend over four hours working online, some other time I do spend less than that and a few other times, I don't even get the chance to work online. So it kinda depends on your daily routine

Blackgon

Well, I always have alot of this to do though. Sometimes 20 hours and sometimes 16-18 hours.

I'm a full time affiliate marketer though and I'm also in crytocurrency.

Even when I'm not doing anything I always watch video tutorials to learn more.

So I guess that's why though.

I am working online for almost 20 years (my job related) working on the internet for the last 12 years for online earning. But I can't tell you a fixed time for my online earning activity. Since I am online for almost 12 hours a day but most of my time goes for my professional activity. However, I keep hoping from my professional to online earning sites so I spend around 1-3 hours depending on work available. I am working on too few sites right now so spending less than 30 minutes a day.
FREE EARN $ 500 WITH FREE PAYPAL WITH THIS TESTED METHOD CLICK HERE

Onyxzlover

I'm still looking for sites where I can earn at least $1-$5 a day so I tend to spend hours online say at most 5 hours daily.
I'm trying to work out a time schedule once I get legit paying sites.

AquaWAH

I work online at my own leisure.Every spare time I have I checked the internet to do something.Averagely I can say l work online for 3 to 4 hours every day.though it depends on what I am doing at every point in time.
That sounds less-time consuming, which is good.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The number of time worked online for me depends solely on how leas busy I am at that moment. And to me I do not have any fixed time for my online earning or business. Some time I may get to stay long online while sometime i may not get time .

Skysaint

Verified member
I spend at least 4hrs everyday working online, some days even longer, its depends mostly on the amount or number I want to finish in a day.
I believe the amount of time anyone e chooses to spend depends on their goals and how much they want to earn daily online.
You are probably right. It all depends on the target goal set by the user to earn per day. I as a matter of fact do spend even more time than 4hours and still not able to cover up much in a day. I do wish some times to stumble across an online site that will yield me quite a lot or something just greater than what am currently earning

Phabbyfundz

I spend at least 4hrs everyday working online, some days even longer, its depends mostly on the amount or number I want to finish in a day.
I believe the amount of time anyone e chooses to spend depends on their goals and how much they want to earn daily online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have been working online for more than 5 years and my work schedule are not fixed. Sometimes I work longer in the afternoon because of the chores in the morning. But lately I have been working more in the morning and end by 10 am to handle the household chores.

I know that some freelancers are working for the whole day. They are lucky if they have nothing else to do so that they can spend all their waking hours in front of the computer (or whatever gadget they are using). How about you, what time do you start working online and until what time before you call it a day? If you are working only on PTP forums like me then I guess you do not spend all your day for that.
I do combine my offline job with my online job which makes my time unstable while working online. But during the weekends, i tend to write more especially if there is electricity and there is no football match. Aside this, headache can let me refrain from working online for some days. Then, I need to take some days rest .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am working online full time, a full time work means 8 hours of work, 5 days a week. I work on a freelance site, however, when I do not have any assignments I work on earning sites. Normally I work 7-8 hours, 7 days a week, with some exceptions, though.

A K Rao

I have been working on earning sites now more than 15 years and I used to work at least 5 to 8 hours a day as per the availability of the time.

Since I was working on a farm, My residence is on the farm and I need to work through out the day and night, so depending upon the avaialability of time I useed to work hard durig this period to make some good money.

But now a days because of some health problems I am not in a position to spare lot of time on the sites and I just spare few hours and happy with whatever I am making.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
We all want to make extra money this days apart from the ones we are earning offline... because of this, we stay online as long as possible to make something out of our activities online in a day.

Though, it's very hectic because after my offline work I still have to be online to earn another few cents or a dollar if luck finds me lol. So I think I spent a very unknown hours online even in-between my offline work hours. I try to shuffle my time most times.

Mertayasa

Working online is my passive income actually. I'm doing it only during the night and when I have more time. May bee it's around 5 hours a day during working hours and up to 12 hours a day when it's weekend.
I think because of this site I need to spend more time, because typing is really need time to do plus we need to post a quality content here.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't really have a specific time I do work online in a day, I'm still acquiring a skill from my boss, in this case I don't really have more time for myself in order to work online, though am new in making money online, I always try to make money online from 6 am to 8 am, that's 2 hours,then when am back from work,i work another 2 hours,so all together it's 4 hours only.
It is good that you can work online even if you are employed. I remember when I was working as a consultant I could work online only during my day off because it is embarrassing if someone in the office would see me posting in forums. In your case I understand that your time for online work is limited.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I work online randomly even though I try to map out time for it. My plans to creat a specific period for online work doesn't work. I do it periodically and I find it difficult to follow the plan. Now, I do it when I am free and I can't really predict my free period. But I plan to work full time online now .