Earn Money How long do you work online in a day?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have been working online for more than 5 years and my work schedule are not fixed. Sometimes I work longer in the afternoon because of the chores in the morning. But lately I have been working more in the morning and end by 10 am to handle the household chores.

I know that some freelancers are working for the whole day. They are lucky if they have nothing else to do so that they can spend all their waking hours in front of the computer (or whatever gadget they are using). How about you, what time do you start working online and until what time before you call it a day? If you are working only on PTP forums like me then I guess you do not spend all your day for that.

I don't really have a specific time I do work online in a day, I'm still acquiring a skill from my boss, in this case I don't really have more time for myself in order to work online, though am new in making money online, I always try to make money online from 6 am to 8 am, that's 2 hours,then when am back from work,i work another 2 hours,so all together it's 4 hours only.

I am working online for almost 20 years (my job related) working on the internet for the last 12 years for online earning. But I can't tell you a fixed time for my online earning activity. Since I am online for almost 12 hours a day but most of my time goes for my professional activity. However, I keep hoping from my professional to online earning sites so I spend around 1-3 hours depending on work available. I am working on too few sites right now so spending less than 30 minutes a day.
Hmm, working for 20 years now online, and earning from it, is very much appreciated. Its really a long one for you, consistency and determination got you going dear. Like, what are the professional task you've been doing online for more than 12 years now?? I'm just new to earning online, just 1 year and three months. I started 2016 but i didn't earn a dime then, cos i fell in the wrong hands.

My working online depends on how busy or less busy I am daily. At times, I could be busy doing other things and I may not even have time to online throughout the day except at night. And during the weekends, I can stay for five to 7hours online. Another factor that determines my coming online is electricity. For three days now, I have not been staying online for long because we don't have power supply in my area since then.

I work online at my own leisure.Every spare time I have I checked the internet to do something.Averagely I can say l work online for 3 to 4 hours every day.though it depends on what I am doing at every point in time.

I do not have a fixed time to work online because I some responsibilities i do offline and I need to attend to it,sometimes most of the off-line stuff can actually take my time, whenever I am free I work online and that is how I do,I just believe very soon I'll start concentrating and spending not less than 8 hours every day online.

This is a very good question for me. I think I work approximately 10 hours and daily basis whenever I am just online. the fact that sometimes I tend To waste a lot of time doing nothing really bothers me a lot. Making money online has given me the opportunity to make money even as a student and the comfort of my home.

I don’t think I have a scheduled time for my work online. But I know I spend enough time to make few cents before logging out. I try not to spend so much time these days on the screen. It isn’t really healthy for the eyes. But I try to make money daily online

I am working online for almost 20 years (my job related) working on the internet for the last 12 years for online earning. But I can't tell you a fixed time for my online earning activity. Since I am online for almost 12 hours a day but most of my time goes for my professional activity. However, I keep hoping from my professional to online earning sites so I spend around 1-3 hours depending on work available. I am working on too few sites right now so spending less than 30 minutes a day.