How long do you spend making money online?

Yhubee

Making money online has now become the order of the day. Making money from the comfort of one's home is now widely appreciated by many especially if the amount of money made is on the high side.
Different online sites or money making forums may have targets both on the part of the individual involved and also from the site. This then leads to my question; hos long does one need to spend online each day in order to make a good amount of money?
I have lived with friends who were mostly males that spent almost half of their day working online and would even spend more on other days at a stretch. This got me thinking if the time spent on the sites determined the amount of money they were able to make each day. Most of these hours they spent online were at a stretch and to me it seemed really stressful.
I also got to meet some other people who worked online and did not have to spend too much of their time online but were still making a good amount of money.
I have come to realize that it may depend on the type of online job or sites a person is into that will determine how long he or she gets to spend online.
Who agrees with me on this?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Making money online has now become the order of the day. Making money from the comfort of one's home is now widely appreciated by many especially if the amount of money made is on the high side.
Different online sites or money making forums may have targets both on the part of the individual involved and also from the site. This then leads to my question; hos long does one need to spend online each day in order to make a good amount of money?
I have lived with friends who were mostly males that spent almost half of their day working online and would even spend more on other days at a stretch. This got me thinking if the time spent on the sites determined the amount of money they were able to make each day. Most of these hours they spent online were at a stretch and to me it seemed really stressful.
I also got to meet some other people who worked online and did not have to spend too much of their time online but were still making a good amount of money.
I have come to realize that it may depend on the type of online job or sites a person is into that will determine how long he or she gets to spend online.
Who agrees with me on this?
Omo half of their day making money online ? Well it is quite difficult for me to spend half of my day making money online because looking and concentrating on your phone's screen for a long time to me is not really the best and even if I have to spend more than 2 hours at a given time online I have to schedule it to make sure I do not really concentrate more than 2 hours at the time because too much concentration can have some side effects on the eyes.

Well most of the time it depends on the platform I am using to make money online , here on trendri I spend two to three hours every day to make money on the platform but on bizdustry I spent two hours every day to make money on the platform.

Making money on the internet to me is easy but sometimes I do not really have to follow up all the things I have online because if I have to follow up everything I might likely spend a lot of my time on the screen more than what I supposed to .

I Also consider my health to be among the most important thing above every other .

Skysaint

Verified member
My own answer to your question is as long as it takes. This is because I work online on any slightest chance I get and I will work till I am exhausted or have something else important to do offline. So I don't have this said time or hours to spend working online. But staying online for about twelve hours just like you said your friends do is almost impossible for me to do, lol, I just can't stay that long online on a daily basis staring into the computer screen.
As for your other question which is do people earn more if they spend more time online, th n I would say that the answer to that is yes, if everyone in the online space is working a particular place like trendi but unfortunately there are different ways to earn money online, some will take more if your time and pay you less, some will take less of your time and pay you more.
For example, what I earn here in just an hour, someone working on a faucet claim site can't dream of such amount even if they have to work there for the whole day.
So it doesn't depend on how long you spend online but where you spent the time on.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Money is a very important tool and is needed for human survival , money can also be acquired by working online on various online paying website . Personally I make money by engaging in paid to post website and paid to watch website . And talking about the time I spend online making money I would say 30 to 40 minutes is actually okay for me to complete my task and duties on the both websites . The two main website I work on presently to earn money online at this website trendri . Com and watchcruise .com .

These these two website listed above have been one of the best any website I have encountered . The trendri website has been the best paid to post forums I have ever encountered this is because the Trendri website is flexible legit and easily accessible . On the other hand watchcruise.com is a paid to watch website . Many of you may have known about the website but for those that doesn't . The website is a legit and paying one which allowed is uses and members to earn money by watching short video clips and movies , and as they watch their and tokens which could later be converted into real cash and can be withdrawn through various withdrawal mediums like bitcoin , litecoin , direct bank transfer , PayPal , and cash cards .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
the truth is that for you to actually succeed on the internet you must be ready to sacrifice a lot of time because it is not really easy. there are people that spend over 15 hours on daily basis on the internet and they actually do not make any tangible amount of money and there are people that spend 10 hours on daily basis and they make more money. if you really want to make money on the internet the first thing you should do is to pick one business and be very serious with it, even if you fail at first it is also very much important to try as much as possible to be consistent because success doesn't come easy. It is always very important that people venture into businesses that would give them the opportunity to make money passively. When you venture into things like Amazon Kindle publishing then you will probably spend a lot of hours writing and publishing your books but when you might have finished publishing it, then the next thing is for you to sit down and watch your income flowing. It is not really easy because it requires a lot of time for you to do your keyword research and write the books.

Suba

Staff member
I myself have never calculated how long I spend making money online, because every day offline activities change, which is clear when I am idle, sometimes all day analyzing online trading, but on average about 6 hours a day, forum posting can be done anywhere and anytime not bound by time.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most of the time I spend at least 4 hours every day trying to see how I can complete my tasks both here on this forum and on another one where I am combining both of them to see how I can be able to earn at least $3 everyday .

It is a very difficult task for me but I just have to do it because I am currently raising funds that I will be needing to invest in another business that I got to learn off last year which I do not want to be left behind at all simply because there is no money when I can harness my knowledge in writing to make the same money and looking for.

This is a major reason why I feel motivated every moment so come here and complete my tasks, because I know that I will definitely be able to meet up in a very short period of time and then move on to a better paying opportunity that is available.

Even though the amount of money that I am making from here and other platforms is not too much compared to the time I do spend, but I just have to be patient because the story is going to change soon.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The answer of this question depends on various factors. First of all, there are many kinds of people who probably spend a few hours and make a huge amount of money. On the other hand, there are many people who probably spend a good amount of hours daily and they merely earn a few dollars online. Some freelancers earn a good amount of money daily and they are basically working on different projects and they make fine amount of money daily. When it comes to traders, there are many traders who invest capital and trade for a few hours and they make a great sum of money trading online.

So, it is dependent upon the person and his profession. I spend more than six hours daily online ion order to make a few bucks online. This is because I use only one source to make money online. I am only working on paid forums right now and I am making a good amount of money daily. I love to write and I love to post on forums. This is why I am making money by writing quality content. Each and every person has his own way of making money and the time is different for each person.

E

eldavis

Back then there was a time I use to spend almost the whole day working online, while there where days where I spend four to five hours or even more, depending on my offline schedule or activities. Since this year began, the amount of time I spend online has drastically reduced, due to the fact that I now have a stable offline job. Though the pay is not enough to make me give up on my earnings online, but it has taken most of my time.

Kendy

Verified member
The most important way of making money online which I discovered is by having a skill. There are people who spend couple of hours online and make over $300. Yes, $300 and even more, this is what I have seen with my bare eyes and not mere hearsay. There are people who are making it very big on this freelancing site. There is a lady who I'm one of her followers on Facebook, she was nominated by a CEO of a famous financial institution to take part in a global summit and she get contracts from top notch politician to write magazines and news headlines for them. These days making money is no more gender biased. There are lots of people who are involved in trading activities, making so much money online both in a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Most online jobs are not even risk related apart from trading activities. Brand influencing is also one way people are making money online. Social media advertising, skits making and production, dropshipping, affiliate marketing, graphics design, web design and even making money through YouTube channels. There is an influencer on Facebook who makes a lot of dollars on YouTube channel and when converted to the Nigerian currency, it worth millions.

Mastergp

Verified member
Well it depends on individual choice and time, most people spend their whole day making money online, and to some it is their means of income, the high level of unemployment so staying idle may not seems good for them they engage themselves into one trade or the other online in order to provide for himself or herself.

While some use it to attach to their regular jobs they use the income the gain online to add to their secular jobs all for sake of providing for their family.

Many young ones also engage in online money making the even sell product too by doing so they are also helping the family be in a good shape instead of depending on them all the time, young one could also trade after the are back from school or after doing a their home and house chores which be his or her paramount assignment, then the could use the other time to trade. At most times they could trade during holidays periods. So as for me I trade all the time both morning, afternoon and night so as to provide for myself and my family.