How is your behavior with co-workers in your job?

Imran Noori

Verified member
If you are working in a company, it is not for always, one day you have to leave that company, maybe you join another company or retire, if you make mistakes related to your job, it is unnoticeable and people will forget about it after a while but the only thing that they will always remember is your good and bad behaviors.

I personally want to respect everyone especially my co-workers, when I enter the company I will respect everyone from guard to boss because this is my personality, if someone wants to have problems with me then I will solve it by talking but I will never disrespect him/her.

Good behavior is something which will help you solve many problems even if someone else wants to show you bad behaviors, you can change it with good behavior, those who work together and are co-workers should be like a family because the whole day they are with each other.

How do you treat your co-workers?

Shaf

Verified member
I always try to be cordial and give everyone their due respect. This is especially for the elderly who happen to be my subordinates. Some people treat them like trash which is wrong.

If you work long enough though and with different people over time, you will have to across someone that's difficult to work with no matter how well mannered you are. Such people are sometimes best ignored especially if their work doesn't affect yours directly.

Some people may also only have a problem with you and not other staff, which can be a real issue because it makes you look bad to other staff. I've had an encounter like this, and there's really nothing you can do about it.