Earn Money How I started making money

Janiya

There are some reasons that how I got success in my life.
In the starting I was involving myself in every type of work either it is online or either it is physical job but from every type of job I got disappointment because these jobs were not according to my studies and knowledge but after passing some time I realise that .
Jobs will not be according to me I have to make myself able to take interest in every type of job whatever uh they demand.
After that I take advices from everyone that what should I do now to earn and make money.
After that I joined freelancing and fiver these two websites change my life and make me realise that we have to to make a self able to do everything.
In the starting there were no job no single work was there as I was also disappointed from this work but later after sometime as the time passes the word become so easy for me e as I habitual to have patience in my life so I make it easy myself.
After sometime I got so many clients and now I am working as a regular staff on freelancing and fiver and making money there.
If you all are in search of good work so so do join this both sides as well to make money me and life better while working there in trendri es well.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of serious opportunities for people who might be interested to make something reasonable online and before you are qualified to do so you must sacrifice your time together with your laptop and learn a good skill like programming or digital marketing and with this you will have a lot of people to pay you for your services.

kaedesy1225

I know what I mean, but it's important to put it into practice. If you can easily earn money, you don't need this thread.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's the ingredient of making money online. We need to be persistent and consistent. People always think they can be making money as soon as they join any online platform. This is not so, we need to first leant the rudiments and how money is made on the platform before we can start making money on any platform we may find ourselves. I will also try the two websites out.

Samuel72

Verified member
yes of course you are right in every platform you need to learn the procedure on how to make money before you can start making money, anyone who thought he can just enter any platform and begin to make money is only deceiving himself, this is because all platform has its own rules and regulation and every member must follow such rule to make money.

Overcomer

Banned
You can start making money by investing in Crypto, minning, and lot's more.
There are many ways of making money both online and offline. But it needs seriousness cuz NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY. Ways like trading on forex (if you have the idea), managing online contest, selling of items, promoting people's business online etc.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that making tangible money on the internet is not easy but with a lot of consistency we will actually become successful.

I actually started very small on the internet space venturing into some websites but at the end of the day some of them did not pay me and some of them I invested money and they run away with the money.

What I have learnt over the years that if you want to make a reasonable amount of money it is always important and necessary that you learn a skill.

Having a skill is always very important because there are people who are looking for those who are can offer those skills properly and pay them. venturing to YouTube is one of the things I am currently planning to make some good amount of money from it. It is very lucrative and I know people who are making good money from it.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thank you for sharing. I think making money online depends on a whole lot of things , but most importantly it also depends on what people are interested to do on the internet that will determine the type of training they have to go through .

I have an idea about freelancing but have never have been able to make anything from freelancing before because I don't have a skill now and the process of learning a skill for me may not be now because I still have so many things to concentrate on.

Whatever the case maybe, people should be looking forward to make money with a type of skills they are familiar with. You shouldn't even think of making money with what you do not know . Obviously it will not work out that way because . Only professionals can make money in the online space without any problem..

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet is always interesting but before then you must acquire necessary knowledge of how the business you want to go into works if not you may end up losing a lot of money.

It was one of the major mistakes I made when I wanted to make money online because I was always in a hurry to make money but at the end of the day I will end up with nothing.

Acquiring knowledge is something that will take you a lot of time and if possible you can even spend money to do so but one thing is sure, you are going to make profit from that particular business provided your practice what you have learnt.

There are a lot of free information on the internet in which we can capitalise on to learn and venture into profitable businesses for yourself. If you have money you can also buy courses to scale up your online income.