Have You Improved When You Started Online Money Making?

Sikapa

Verified member
People are always busy with their phones and laptops or PC everyday try to make money from online. This is a good way to make money though but there are some people who get nothing from the internet. I remember when I first started online money making, it took me over year before I was able to make money from the internet.

Some people were lucky to have the right way of making money online because they were maybe taught by an online guru or online money maker but I started on my own. Making money online has change a lot of people financially. Most people have become millionaires and billionaires through online money making. There are some people who are also on their way to richness through this online money making system. How do you see yourself are you on you way to richness through this online money making system?

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Do you win the Year 2018 when I was newly introduced to the act of making money online by earnings were not quite impressive this is possible because I was only sticking to One website and the website was a paid to post website known as bisdustry . Com and to be very sincere the website was quite impressive and was also a legit one in the side that it's absolutely paste it members reasonably and wisely but for you to get paid in such a reasonably and considerably you must have to work hard in posting both comments and threads .

Moving on I knew that I have to double my hustle on The act of making money online and so I started any money online buy watching videos in order to get paid , experience on get paid to what website will actually be interesting but will very sincere this kind of websites are not much on the internet and only if you absolutely pays his members while the rest are possibly can or just a waste of time . If I were to write my earnings during my early days of making money online and now I would say that it has drastically improved and greatly experienced .

When I started making money online, I had no idea what I was doing. I was just hoping to make a little extra money to help pay the bills. But I quickly realized that I was in over my head. I didn't know how to find legitimate opportunities or how to avoid getting scammed.

But I didn't give up. I kept searching and learning, and eventually I started to improve. I found better opportunities and I learned how to spot the scams. I also developed new skills that helped me be more successful.

Now, I'm not saying that I'm an expert at making money online. But I have come a long way from where I started. I'm now earning a full-time income from several online sources, and I'm helping others do the same.

If you're just starting out, don't get discouraged. It takes time and effort to succeed at making money online. But if you keep at it, you will improve and eventually start to see results.

I suppose I've grown as an internet freelancer. In 2018, I began working online. I started a blog on practically everything. I was making money by reviewing products. I was also making money through Google AdSense. I couldn't even write. I make mistakes now and again. But, as time went, I improved significantly.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Personally I am able to earn up to $1 on daily basis by working online . This is how it all started ever since I started making money on paid to post website and I cannot say this is improving because I am not be able to make more than this . Sometimes I make more upto 1.5 dollars depending on my time but in all the same , the daily target for myself is just $1 because I have a lot of other responsibilities to do offline.

Ever since I came to understand about the online space, I am even looking for ways to raise money to learn a profitable skill that will help me make money conveniently without having to struggle.

For now I will say that my earning is not improving but at time goes on I will learn a profitable skill and with consistency I will be able to make something reasonable.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good evening everyone from my region. Personally, I started working online a few years ago. To be honest, I have never earned much by working online and my earning is not improving at all. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time and effort working online. In the past I worked for several earning sites which proved to be fake in the end since I never received any payment from them. This is very disappointing, of course. Now I am more careful when I work online. I search for every new site I come across and I read some reviews about it before starting working on it.

For the time being, I am working here on Trendri which is a trusted and legitimate earning platform. Actually, Trendri is the only one platform I would definitely recommend to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online. Hope to find another good earning site to combine it with Trendri and improve my earning in this way.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One thing I like about money making process online is that it won't leave you where it met you except you are not willing to learn. In 2017, I nearly gave up on making money online, what happened? I lost all what I have made and even more then what I have made on a ponzi scheme. That was my first saddest story when I lost all what I made in 2016 to the same site I made it. What did I learn there? Never to re invest all your profit on the same platoform. We need to diversify. I regretted not doing so.

Then moved on to arbitrage. I started that in 2019. I was on it for almost 3 months when another saga happened. Crypto was banned in my countries and the means of making money stopped even when I have not made enough money there. What did I learn? You need to act fast when you see an opportunity. I didn't join crypto arbitrage on time.

Then I joined paid to post websites. When I started, I hardly written 50 words but now I can write more than 200 words. And truly I have improved a lot.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I decided to give up my job and focus on online work because I was already earning from my part time online work when I was still with my job. Actually, my first income came through online work, when I was still a student. However, I decided to pursue higher education and get a regular job. After graduation, I stated working in a company and in the mean time I continued working online. Then there was a time when I had to choose one because by working online and offline, I was only tiring my body and deteriorating my health. I chose to work online for a couple of reasons, one I could save money on fuel, two, I could save my time (I did not have to travel to workplace), three, I could work at the time when I felt mos creative. With every passing day, my online money making journey is becoming better.

allison001

Verified member
For now I do not see any sign of improvement. The only improvement I am seeing in my area of online business is that there are more paid to post website for people to post content on and make money but at the same time without dedication all these things will not likely be achievable.

Making money online require so many things for me , first of all I need to raise enough capital to start up any profitable business of my choice which is affiliate marketing. With affiliate marketing depending on my knowledge and how it can be done I may be able to earn at least a good money and from there I can also branch to other ways of making money without depending on affiliate marketing alone..

For now my online business is not improving , but I thank God and I believe everything will improve and I will be able to make more money than I am making . now.

Ajebo25

Verified member
of course I can say that I have improved in one way or the other since I have started making money online before I started making money online, there where some things which I couldn't afford on my own but since I had a way to make an income online now, I am now able to meet up with my needs without asking my parents for money.

I'm open to more opportunities to make money online because I think making money online is more fun and easy rather than making money or fly and I also think that people who work online can as well on like people works of mine depending on how serious you are online and offline weather you're a blogger or into all the business online you can always make the same money just like people who works offline.

but I think with time online there will be more improvements in my way of making money as I find other ways to make money online because for now I'm into blogging which I think in the next 6 months from now I will be earning some money from it

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money on the internet comes with a lot of opportunities and if you are very serious you probably make a lot of money from different ventures. One thing I promised myself is that I will always try as much as possible to be learning new skills in order to open up more opportunities for myself for the internet.

Currently have been able to learn some certain things online and I am planning to have my own blog and of course open a YouTube channel which will give me a reasonable amount of money on the long run.

Depending on one source of income in the internet is not advisable because if anything happens to any of them you will not be able to make money online again. There are people who have up to five online money-making ventures on the internet and they make a lot of money every single month for themselves.