How I Made 70USD on Coinmarketcarp

Mode

About a month ago, I was looking through coinmarketcarp and I saw a link to join an airdrop. I clicked on the link and it ask me to register on coinmarketcarp, follow them on telegram both coinmarketfcarp and the site giving the airdrop, and then enter my BEP 20 Binance Smartchain Wallet address. I did and exited the page. Few days later, in the telegram group of the coin, they pinned the contract address and ask the winners to check, that all airdrop has been paid. So funny I got 0.05Xusther coin and was worth $32 initially a few days to the launch. And within 3 days the coin has increased to $70+.
One of the best airdrops I have joined has been coinmarketcarp, they are so precise. You can either win or not win, since you are not paying for it. You only help to publicize them and if you are lucky enough and they pick you among the random winners. And 80% of coinmarketcarp airdrops are listed on Exchangers like Binance, Hotbit, Houbi, Coinbase etc. Only very few are listed on pancakeswap alone. Some even run on polygon wallet addresses.
So many airdrops recently you can't tell which is which.
It is also good to create a separate wallet for airdrops. You can create another wallet in TrustWallet.