How i made $250 in a day - newbie

ben02

I tried a twist on it I came up with(lots of people have probably done the same thing already), instead of promoting surveys, i pretended to have a more normal remote job offering.

This method is not something long-term and only works for a quick cash grab.

1. Find an offer on any affiliate site that pays per signup. I used an offer for a job posting site that requires sign up.

2. Post on the forum something like:
"Hiring: Looking for virtual assistants, no experience required"
"Have you always dreamed of working from home? bla bla
No previous experience required. A good understanding of the English language is required"

Have them either PM you their application, make a Google contact form or set it up on a website on your own.

3. When you get applicants, have a standard reply that tries to answer every possible question. Describe the position in more detail, working hours(say they can work whenever and however much they want), the pay($15+/h). Say payment is weekly through check, bank or PayPal.

4. Now just wait, do not send anyone an offer yet. You want as many people as possible to contact you before you do that. When/if people in the thread you started starts asking questions and someone seems suspicious, go to step 5.

5. At this point, look through the messages a bit and see what the common questions are and then write up a standard reply that tries to answer all of them, then explain to them that you have a deal with this site where they have to sign up in order to officially apply. Give them the link(your affiliate link, mask it if you can), tell them to sign up, find your job posting on the site and apply and attach their username.

Make sure the account you use for posting looks legitimate, has some posting history and age. This really helped me.

I tried this out yesterday, in 4 hours i got ~600 applicants. Out of those, 139 signed up. My affiliate offer paid $1.86 per signup.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Making up to $200 in a day? I don't think that is possible, if at all you are doing that and you get paid I think you should submit a payment proof so that we know if it's legit or not, most of my friends got scammed.why? Because I choose to make quick money online, making up to $200 in a day is not possible and to be honest I don't think it's true, my friend worked on a particular site just to make $100 a day, when reaching the minimum withdrawal he couldn't withdraw the money, when placing in the driver he was asked to invest a huge amount of money in order to withdraw.