How does your business cope with the pandemic?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I feel for those who are deeply affected by the pandemic in the western world, any country at all. As for my own country, we aren't suffering from covid19 again. Normal activities have resumed full-time, even the lucrative businesses, markets are operating at full demand. Educational sector, viewing centers, tourism, and so on, have resumed normal activities.

Comment

Mika

Valued Contributor
Last year, when my home country went into lockdown, I launched an app and website. It took 2-3 months for my app and website to start earning. When my app was able to get 10K installs and over 100 reviews (4.5 star on average), I sold my app and managed to recover my investment (I also made some profits). My website is earning me some money via adsense

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Last year, when my home country went into lockdown, I launched an app and website. It took 2-3 months for my app and website to start earning. When my app was able to get 10K installs and over 100 reviews (4.5 star on average), I sold my app and managed to recover my investment (I also made some profits). My website is earning me some money via adsense
Your hard work is paying off gradually don't stop in any way even if the earnings aren't coming boom, the way you really wish. But with consistency you'll establish yourself in the world of digitalization to achieve your dream and earn lots of money like those top programmers and webmasters out there. What app did you create back then, is it a game app or utility type??

Comment

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
You are lucky to have knowledge in technology that you were able to adjust with the livelihood. That is the main problem in our country during the lockdown most of the jobless resorted to informal entrepreneurship which are mostly in selling food stuff. Only very few shifted to the internet to earn money.

Comment

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Here in my country they reverted back to their old school occupation bring farming. Since indoor farming wasn't restricted, food chain industry was still in operation during the first wave of covid19. That really helped us to cope with the challenges around the dreaded covid19 disease to sustain life.

Comment