Earn Money How do you manage stress earning online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At some point we succumb to stress working online especially when we spend hours on the computer screen. That's why it is advised to take your eyes off the phone or desktop computer screen when you must have worked for longer duration of time.

At times i stay longer time earning online when my body is very fit and willing to spend more hours sitting at a spot. But I don't allow my online gig to affect my sleeping hours or the required amount of time for a better sleep. I use Saturdays for fitness to get back in order in order to feel energetic, and not overworking my body.

When we are feeling dizzy, its good to take a break, go for refreshment if you can, take your shower, and if possibly take some bottles to calm your mental health.

How do you manage stress working for hours online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The body needs rest especially sleep, the funny thing is when people hear that you make money online they start to think it is the easiest job on earth. Not knowing that the time you spend to make a dollar online sometimes it’s the same time other people spend to make more money offline.
I understand that working and earning online comes with its own stress same with offline way of earning too. We need to manage the time spend to earn money online to avoid risking our health to challenges that is associated with steady stress. Everyone has where its working for him be it offline or online.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
The body needs rest especially sleep, the funny thing is when people hear that you make money online they start to think it is the easiest job on earth. Not knowing that the time you spend to make a dollar online sometimes it’s the same time other people spend to make more money offline.