Earn Money How do you manage stress earning online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At some point we succumb to stress working online especially when we spend hours on the computer screen. That's why it is advised to take your eyes off the phone or desktop computer screen when you must have worked for longer duration of time.

At times i stay longer time earning online when my body is very fit and willing to spend more hours sitting at a spot. But I don't allow my online gig to affect my sleeping hours or the required amount of time for a better sleep. I use Saturdays for fitness to get back in order in order to feel energetic, and not overworking my body.

When we are feeling dizzy, its good to take a break, go for refreshment if you can, take your shower, and if possibly take some bottles to calm your mental health.

How do you manage stress working for hours online?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I get myself the latest movie in town, fill up my generator with fuel, I will call my caterer to prepare me a delicious meal. I will sit back and relax in the dining room, is the meal and watch the film at the same time. From there I moved to sleep off.
You deserve everything you just said her cos the body needs refreshment and adequate rest. If we don't rest properly it will surely tell on us, and the health danger will be too ambiguous that we may not afford the cost, even insurance company might fear for such health deficiency lol.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes it can be stressful that after coming back from offline work it might actually be very difficult for you to post and comment on website, sometimes if I am not able to do this on the daytime it is likely possible that I will do it at night when I have relax, sometimes that's always the perfect time for me.

Setho

VIP Contributor
There is no denying that there can be periods of time where by are used to feel very tired after posting online. What I normally do is to take some time off and then relax. I normally try to take a walk and listening to music also helps me a lot.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the ways I take away stress is to watch my favourite movies. I usually download a stockpile of interesting movies or my computer system and phone. Anytime I want to relax I will simply play the videos on my phone or laptop. Also alongside I am going to prepare a delicious meal to eat.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There has been a time when I slept for just three hours or less due to the fact that I was trying to make some money online. Sooner I discovered that my skin became wane. And I was not giving out my best in my offline work. That's when I learnt how to give some days as break.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No Job is easy and no job comes without sacrifice. Making money online comes with the ability to work longer hours staring at the computer screen or phones. But it allows one to go at a particular pace without the monitor of a boss or supervisor. Unless one owns an offline business, working offline is also stressful.
Both online and offline jobs are simply stressful no matter how simple the job can be. Immediately you stay hours there sitting one place or moving up and down, you will surely feel the heat at some point. And when the body feels too dizzy, due to tiredness it is signalling to the person to rest, at that point rest is needed.

Kingstone

No Job is easy and no job comes without sacrifice. Making money online comes with the ability to work longer hours staring at the computer screen or phones. But it allows one to go at a particular pace without the monitor of a boss or supervisor. Unless one owns an offline business, working offline is also stressful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is never easy trying to manage stressful working conditions online and I am of the belief that it is good to take a break always whenever we realize that the tasks are getting complicated and boring. I take breaks from some websites and also make sure I relax and eat good food..
At times I don't force myself much to be online, evn if I don't skip a day without doing what I love, which is interacting with friends here online and discussing life changing topics. Reason is because, stress is part of humans, when you've overworked yourself offline and stayed online for long period at some point, dizziness looms and you'll need a rest for that. That's how I manage to take a rest from the gigs I do online.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
It is never easy trying to manage stressful working conditions online and I am of the belief that it is good to take a break always whenever we realize that the tasks are getting complicated and boring. I take breaks from some websites and also make sure I relax and eat good food..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Even if I am only posting on paid forums but sometimes I also get stressed. Maybe when I am physically tired then my mood is not good. When I would read a post that is against me I would control myself to retaliate. I just let it be because it is not worth to be stressed. What I do is to stand up away from the computer and do some house chore.
Yes,it is necessary to always manage your time, and manage stress at same time too. Never allow negative things you see online derail you, or some post that is looking illicit to affect you, that's what it is. We should always find time and do other stuffs offline that needs our time as well, and not working all day all nights online.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Even if I am only posting on paid forums but sometimes I also get stressed. Maybe when I am physically tired then my mood is not good. When I would read a post that is against me I would control myself to retaliate. I just let it be because it is not worth to be stressed. What I do is to stand up away from the computer and do some house chore.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I get myself the latest movie in town, fill up my generator with fuel, I will call my caterer to prepare me a delicious meal. I will sit back and relax in the dining room, is the meal and watch the film at the same time. From there I moved to sleep off.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Literally, it's not easy to make money anywhere....Both online and offline. While making money we need to take rest once in a while. Though, the work we all engage in on daily basis, varies, but whichever work we do either online or offline, we need to be creating time for ourselves to relax. Mostly I take some time off.
Yes, you spoke well. No matter the kind of job we are doing either online or offline we should always create time to relax and rest for a while. Their is no one capable to work all day all nights without proper or adequate rest. Such kind of person will be doing a lot of harm to his or her health if its not properly rested.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Working online is a quite more convenient than offline because you can work at any place and at the end of the day you make your money but definitely it requires a lot of dedication and focus. I always schedule my time on daily basis and allocate some portion to working online and some to my offline activities.
I think your strategy to take a rest is cool. Though, as you have said, online jobs or gigs are some easy compare to offline jobs. And I concur with you that scheduling will always be the best, as we will get to plan how our daily routine will be. By doing so, we will have enough time and space to relax and manage our time with the work.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not being lazy to conclude that earning online is at times stressful and it does affect the body. But one needs to take caution how to manage caring for the body with earning online. I always give interval of some hours and even some days at times just to make sure I rest.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Literally, it's not easy to make money anywhere....Both online and offline. While making money we need to take rest once in a while. Though, the work we all engage in on daily basis, varies, but whichever work we do either online or offline, we need to be creating time for ourselves to relax. Mostly I take some time off.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
It's advisable to take a napp at regular intervals. One need to maintain mental sanity because most of the online work we engage in is brain tasking. For mental wellness, we need to rest when our body needs it . I usually take a rest whenever I feel week. Recently, I have been busy with my offline business .

Good luck

Verified member
Stress earnings can be managed when one take enough rest after stressing oneself trying to meet up a particular task. The body is also like a machine that needs some things to function very well.After much work which may result to stress.one needs a good sleep to calm the nerves and some other parts of the body. The brain needs rest also.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Working online is a quite more convenient than offline because you can work at any place and at the end of the day you make your money but definitely it requires a lot of dedication and focus. I always schedule my time on daily basis and allocate some portion to working online and some to my offline activities.