How do you handle your pain?

blessingc

Pain us the worst thing a human can go through. It is agonizing and beyond expression. It comes sometimes in ways that gets you confused of what to do; you could scream, sing, cry, jump or even give out a crazy laugh. It comes sometimes like you're seeing the devil face to face, yet it is just what you feel. Pain could be in emotions, it could come through life's struggles, could be the lost of someone you love and yet it could be a sickness.
Different people has different pains and different ways of getting over it. Some are positive, while others are negative. Some people drinks and get drunk, some take a walk (when it is emotional) some take pills (when it is a sickness) some sit in loneliness to reminisce, some take a leave from work and travel far away, some pour it out in writing, some think of ending their lives by commiting suicide, while some go to God on their knees weeping and let it all out to Him (this is the surest way).
Pain is part of life, it is inevitable, yet how we handle it matters alot. I've been through mine alot of times and I run to God. How do you handle yours?

arunima25

Verified member
Well, pain would be different and so would be the ways to handle it. It can be a physical pain, emotional or mental one. And so the treatment would also differ. It's easier to treat a physical pain than a mental or emotional one. Painkillers or remedies like hot bag, hot press or massage work well for the regular ones. If it is a severe one, one has to seek mental attention and help.
For emotional and mental health, different people go for different approach. Counseling, spending time with loved ones and pets, soke exercising, music, art, meditation etc. There is a long list and one can see what works best for them.